The Office of Communications and Marketing shapes the image of the University and serves all of campus.
We maintain the University's editorial, branding and graphic standards.
- We update internal audiences on campus events, policy and ongoing initiatives.
- We manage the University's official social media accounts.
- We offer professional photography and videography.
- We are the coordinating office for public information in crisis and emergency situations.
- We engage in communicating the University's stories.
We ensure proper presentation of the University's visual image in publications and promotional materials. We support student recruitment, fundraising and community awareness through marketing efforts including advertising, publicity, publications and other media.
Communications and Marketing:
- Is a resource for the campus in creating marketing materials and in engaging news media.
- Is a resource in planning and implementating special events and projects.
- Determines the visual image and offers content support for the University's online presence.
- Manages distribution of campus-wide broadcast email.