Administration and Outreach
In addition to the academic and research departments and services on campus, UTC administrative and outreach offices provide access to the services essential to the complete college experience. From Human Resources to Media Services, the campus is committed to quality customer service, best practices, and efficient operation.
- Offices and departments that support campus beyond academics and research. Also, access to policies and procedures.
- Office of Research Integrity
- This office ensures that research conducted at UTC is in compliance with university, state, and federal regulations.
- Advisory Board
- The seven-member UTC Advisory Board advises the chancellor on the campus’ strategic plan and operating budgets, in addition to seeking to promote the overall advancement of UTC and the UT system.
- Organizational Charts
- Administrative and academic divisions and structure.
- Communications and Marketing
- Creates and maintains the University's public image through publications, news media, advertising and marketing, and the institution's website.