Part Time Off Campus Jobs & Internships
5/29/15…………..Sales/Marketing Interns – Chattanooga Exteriors
Chattanooga Exteriors is looking for qualified interns to join our sales/marketing team. We are a driven, energetic team whose sales are taking off, and we’re in search of a student with the combination of initiative, organizational skills, and sales know-how to help us grow.
The group of interns will work closely with our Marketing Coordinator while canvassing around Chattanooga. If you are interested in sales/marketing you should apply! This is a paid internship and the position will be held from summer into the middle of fall semester.
If you are interested, please email all resumes to Jessica Kim at email@example.com
5/28/15…………..Part Time Help Needed at Unity of Chattanooga
Unity of Chattanooga is growing and expanding our youth and family ministry and we would love to have you assist us in this vision!
We are looking for a few consistent college students who have a passion for working with and being with children to support us in our youth and family ministry, specifically with nursery care and/or assisting the Youth Director and teachers. We can pay $13 an hour with a minimum of two hours (10:30 to 12:30), a minimum of two Sundays a month. We would like two students per Sunday. We will be running background checks.
If you are interested or if you have any questions please contact Rev. Christine Perry by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5/28/15………..Leasing Associate – Springs at Chattanooga
Do you LOVE helping people?
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a dynamic and diverse national real estate development company headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Continental develops and manages retail, multifamily, and hospitality projects across the country.
We're looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a part time Leasing Associate at our Springs at Chattanooga residential property in Chattanooga, TN. Our Leasing Associates are responsible for taking care of our existing residents and showing our communities to prospects.
What you'll do:
- Show apartment homes to prospective residents.
- Respond to phone and internet inquiries.
- Respond to requests from residents and exceed their expectations.
- Plan resident social events.
- Write maintenance requests.
What we need:
- Strong customer focus and previous customer/sales experience.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Typing/keyboard skills.
- Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrated track record of the highest degree of ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
A career with the Springs offers:
- Competitive base wage with an industry-leading resident retention bonus program.
- Generous rent discount program.
- An industry-leading benefits package including medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and 401(k).
- Outstanding work environment (Class A communities) with potential for long-term growth as we add new Springs communities throughout the country.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to joining the Continental team.
If you have the skills to meet this challenge and are ready to work side-by-side with some of the most talented and dedicated people in the industry, please submit your resume today at www.cproperties.com
5/27/15………….Jobs at Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Place
The Hilton Garden Inn at Hamilton Place has the following jobs available:
- Bartender Position - Bar is open 7 days a week, 5-10 pm, must be 21 years old to apply and have ABC license. Server Position
- Breakfast attendant position - Breakfast hours from 6am-10am Monday-Friday, and 7am-11am Saturday-Sunday. Will need to be able to arrive earlier to prep as well.
- Room Attendant Position - Will be responsible for cleaning rooms, doing laundry when needed, etc. Hours may vary.
- Laundry Attendant - Will be responsible for washing, folding, and stocking all linens that housekeeping delivers. May also be required to clean rooms, if needed. Hours May vary.
Please apply online at http://www.vhghotels.com/careers.
5/26/15………..2015 Fall Internships at River City Sports
With the summer and fall class registration period in full swing, consider an internship opportunity with River City Sports, Hamilton County's premier high school sports coverage provider.
- 2015 Fall Internship: Mid-August – Mid December (or hours of completion)
- Staff Writer - Write/publish expert analysis of sports-related topics before, during, or after a sporting event. Accumulate exclusive information, interviews and insight into the area's high school sports teams.
- Photographer - Will assist writers by attending various sporting events capturing professional images of athletes for publications and social media purposes.
- Public Relations Specialist – will represent the RCS by building relationships through community engagement. (further details will be discussed at the time of the applicants interview)
Applicants with real-life experience in sports and/or experience with photography and video editing experience will have precedence.
Pay: Stipend (wage depends on experience)
Schedule: 10-15 hours per week (can work around student’s schedule)
If interested, please send cover letter, resume, and two references to, email@example.com
5/26/15……….Personal Assistant Needed
For a busy professional couple with homes in both Atlanta and Chattanooga. We have two small dogs, no children. The position is part-time, 10AM-4PM Mon-Fri with opportunities for travel with us throughout the year. We pay $15/hr and reimburse mileage for car travel.
We are both happy to provide professional references should this person eventually need to seek full-time employment
Job description with a sample schedule is attached HERE.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5/26/15…………Online Content Writer – Work Remotely!
- Looking for about 10-15 hours per week.
- Work will consist of writing articles that are about 500 – 800 words in length on various topics related to a rare breed of cat (the Savannah Cat).
- We will send you topics and it will be up to the student to research and write the content.
- Student will then send articles back to us in a word document
- Hours are flexible and student will work from wherever they choose. We will communicate weekly via Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience in the online marketing industry.
- Pay will be between $10.00 and $13.00 per hour
Contact Sam through the contact form on the website: http://f3savannahcat.com/contact-us/.
We will then conduct a phone interview and get started if it is a good fit!
5/21/15…………..Guest Services Representative – Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown
Consistently delivers outstanding customer service to each of our guests’ every time. Responds to any guest need with a sense of urgency. Is the communications and information center for guests, fellow employees, vendors, and other outside business representatives, including the Specific Hotel Brand and Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. Performs a variety of clerical duties including basic computer work, reception and simple accounting tasks.
- Adhere to all Vision Hospitality Group, Inc. and property specific brand standards.
- Complete knowledge of all hotel systems including PBX phone system, key card system, PMS reservation systems, and general office machines.
- Complete all tasks described on the relevant shift check list during shift
- Knowledge of fire alarm system and Emergency/evacuation procedures
- Checking the credit of guest accounts daily and follows up if action is required
- Must have knowledge of surrounding area
- Must be responsible for security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets.
- Must be CPR certified and MSDS trained
- Must perform any other required duties as requested by the General Manager to aid in better operation of the hotel, restaurant, lounge, and service to the guests.
- Keep cash drawer secure and in balance throughout the shift – each GSA is responsible for his/her cash bank.
- Communicate with housekeeping department in order to ensure an ample supply of clean room’s for our guests
- Sell and up-sell rooms to walk-ins and phone reservations
- Know and adhere to hotel brand and Vision corporate standards
- General knowledge of housekeeping – bed making, vacuuming, etc.
- Maintain a clean and attractive work area, uniform, and person
- Maintain a constant goal of 100% occupancy and 100% guest satisfaction
- Must have professional telephone & communication skills
- Must have patience and understanding for every person that is encountered
- Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
Shifts are 7-3 or 3-11. The position will stay open until we find what we need. Positions start at $8.50 and can go up depending on experience.
The position will be part time with the possibility of full time depending on occupancy and they can apply at this website: http://bit.ly/1IRGyfy
5/21/15…….Dinner Delivered is NOW HIRING Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers!
Looking for Bright and Energetic Individuals with:
- A Neat and Clean Appearance
- A Friendly Attitude
- A Good Driving Record
- A Safe and Dependable Vehicle
- A Cell Phone with Unlimited Texting
- A GPS Device or Cell Phone GPS App
Mobile Waiters and Restaurant Delivery Drivers deliver restaurant takeout and to-go orders from over 100 of Chattanooga’s Restaurants to customers’ residences and businesses for Lunch and Dinner, 10:00am – 10:00pm daily.
Hiring for Part-Time and Full-Time Positions:
- You can work anywhere from 15 to 70 hours a week!
- You choose which shifts you would like to work per week: Lunch, Dinner, or Both!
- You make your own schedule!
- You must work at least one Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Dinner Shift per week.
- Pay = $10.00 - $15.00 an hour.
- You will never make less than $10.00 an hour, and you can make up to $20.00 an hour or more!
You can choose to work a variety of driving shifts each week, such as:
- 10:00am – 3:00pm for a Lunch Shift
- 11:00am – 9:00pm for a Double Shift
- 5:00pm – 10:00pm for a Dinner Shift
HOW TO APPLY: Email a professional resume with your applicable skills listed, along with your education and work history, and a list of 3 references to: Employment@DinnerDelivered.com
If your resume is interesting or applicable, the Dinner Delivered management supervisor will contact you for an interview to asses a presentation of your qualifications, abilities, and attitude.
For more information, or to see how the service works, view our website at www.DinnerDelivered.com, and checkout the FAQ.
If you have any questions, you can call us at (423) 634-8899. But to be considered for hiring, you must submit a resume to: Employment@DinnerDelivered.com
5/21/15…………….Full and Part Time Jobs at Office Depot in Hixson, TN, 37343
- Part Time Retail Merchandising Stock Associate (ID Number:1152585)
- Part Time Retail Sales Consultant (ID Number:1152586)
- Full Time Retail Senior Sales Consultant-Technology (ID Number:1155722)
Students can apply by going to http://jobs.officedepot.com/ and typing the Job ID Number into the search box.
5/20/15……….Main Street Meats is hiring for serving positions
- Day and Night shifts available.
- Part time and full time shifts available
- Compensation will depend on experience
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous serving experience is a must have
- Bar tending experience is a plus
- Retail experience is a plus
- Knowledge of food preparation and butchering cuts are plusses
All applicants should reply via email with a resume included to Brent at email@example.com. Please do not call the shop.
5/20/15...........Typist Needed for a 40 page story.
Please call 423-821-2078 to apply.
5/19/15………. Brand Ambassador - Society of Work
Time Commitment: Approximately 10-12 hours/month that includes: every other Friday from 11:30a-1:30p, a Thursday evening (every other month) from 6p-8p, and additional community events that happens after business hours.
Qualifications: An outgoing, responsible person who is comfortable talking to people and able to easily share the SOW brand and mission with visitors at events at SOW as well as community events. Must be willing to take care of simple aspects such as taking out trash and returning the event space to the condition in which it was found (including, but not limited to: taking trash out, wiping down counters, putting furniture in its place).
Additionally, the brand ambassador will be expected to attend community events and be able to able clearly communicate the SOW mission to people they meet. Events range from everything such as 1 Million Cups to community night at Flying Squirrel.
Please send Resume and email about yourself to Kelly@societyofwork.com
5/18/15…………….Chili’s Downtown is hiring!
We are looking for awesome servers, hosts, and cooks to join our team.
Chili’s offers a great work atmosphere, flexible scheduling, and industry leading pay and benefits!
Apply online at www.chilisjobs.com and select location: Market Street.
5/18/15…………Computer Geeks Needed!
Need someone to work 10-15 hours per week. You can choose any day during the week to work, but you must be available to work until 6pm that day. Proficiency in typing is preferred. Light office work. Knowledge of computers. Must have a reliable car. Must be friendly and patient, self motivated and pleasant.
If interested, please call Roger at 423-503-3584
Part-time position available for a ‘hands on’ professional with some accounting and office management experience. Phillips|Creasey is in need of a multitasker with good interpersonal communication and organizational skills to run their office, oversee its daily operations and also provide support to the owners.
This position is very flexible, but the ideal candidate would work 20 - 30 hours per week between 11am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable processing
- Account Reconciliation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Quickbooks
- Processing of incoming mail & calls
- Keeping up with employee hours, processing Payroll
- Other office duties as needed
- Some Excel & Quickbooks skillset.
- Quick learner.
- Positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Strong action/results orientation with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills and good judgment
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and solve problems
Candidates, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
5/15/15…………..Sales Program with GreenForm
GreenForm Construction and Solar is a Chattanooga based cooperative with a green initiative. GreenForm is seeking Canvassers to generate leads through door knocking. You will work in a sales field environment where you will master cold calling through our training as well as on the field experience. We are looking for a student who is a self-starter and interested in developing sales skills.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Be self motivated
- Work independently once trained
Hours and Pay:
- Dependent upon schedule. Will be paid small hourly income with bonus incentives.
Apply directly to: Trinity Taylor at email@example.com
5/15/15……………..Web Developer Intern – The Johnson Group
This is a great opportunity that could turn into full time employment. These can be either summer of full-time depending on the student’s schedule. If we and a candidate agreed to start working together, we’d work with their schedule. Ideally all year, but if they could only work in the summer due to classes we’d work that out. Or if their schedule changed during the school year we are flexible as well.
- We pay $10 to $15 per hour.
- Flexible hours.
- Fun, dynamic environment
- Hands on development experience.
Our interest is in:
- Web designers
- Web programmers
5/15/15…………Horticulturist/Aviculturist – Tennessee Aquarium
Participate in the daily care of plants and birds both in exhibits and in off exhibit areas. Plant duties may include watering, leaf cleaning, fertilization, pruning, soil care and improvement, installation and removal of plants from exhibits, starting cuttings and seeds and maintaining propagation/greenhouse equipment. Bird duties may include preparation and feeding bird diets, maintenance of exhibits and off-exhibit enclosures and monitoring birds. Position may also involve some interaction with the public and volunteers.
- Knowledge of and skills in all aspects of plant culture
- Interest in and ability to develop skills in horticulture and aviculture
- Able to be a team player and communicate positively and effectively with all members of the Aquarium team
- Able to work in awkward and slippery environments involving strenuous activity and able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Able to work weekends
Part time; twenty hours/week, weekend work required
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for the above position, submit an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5/14/15………….Part Time Jobs at The Montessori School
We are seeking two positive, organized, and competent professionals to work as Afterschool Staff. Applicants will work from August 17th 2015 – May 22nd 2016.
- Must be available to work from 2:30 – 6:00 Monday – Friday
- Job runs from Monday, August 17th 2015 through Friday, May 15th, 2016
- 18 years of age or older
- Must commit to working through May 15th, 2016
- No more than 1 day off every other month will be granted
- Must be fun loving, energetic, detail oriented, and great with children
To apply: send resume and cover letter to: The Montessori School, 300 Montessori Way, Chattanooga, TN 37404, attn. Bobbe Spink or email to email@example.com
5/14/15………….Part Time Work at First Uniform – Erlanger Hospital
We are looking for 2 part-time workers for our retail store in the Erlanger Medical Mall.
Please come by to fill out an application and bring your resume. We are located in the Erlanger Medical Mall, suite B-101 which is located by elevator B on the 1st floor next to Chik-Fil-A and across from First Tennessee Bank.
5/12/15…………..PRN Residential Relief Counselor/Transportation Specialist TND- Chattanooga Correctional Release Center (CRC)
Classification: Part-time, non-exempt
Summary: On an as needed basis, provide safety and security of residence after office hours. Assist residents with emergency and non-emergency needs, problem solve with assistance of on-call staff as needed. Provide safety and security to an all female population, transporting residents to program referral destinations.
- F-Endorsement Driving License
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with women in crisis situations preferred
- To be successful in executing the responsibilities and duties assigned in this job, a person must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. This person must be self-motivated and able to make quality, ethical decisions independent of supervision when necessary.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Be available to residents for immediate concerns or needs.
- Inform on-call staff regarding a resident’s tardiness or non-return, relapse, injuries, threats, illness, etc.
- Conduct room checks once while on duty and as needed for safety.
- Provide hourly facility surveillance in regards to safety, security, and curfews.
- Perform urine drug screens and breathalyzer as requested by staff or on suspicion.
- Report maintenance and facility concerns to Program Manager
- Perform light clerical duties as assigned.
- Maintain quiet hours and provide visual contact of residents at curfew.
- Complete incident report for significant encounters to Program Manager
- Provide transportation with company van as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission: The mission of The Next Door is to live out our faith by providing a continuum of evidence-based services for women and their families impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the utmost respect
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc confidential at all times.
- Work as a necessary part of the team effort
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for the residents of The Next Door.
- Encourage core values of The Next Door, Inc. at all times.
To Apply: Please submit cover letter, including desired hourly salary and available days and times, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: (423) 779-1318 no later than Friday, May 29, 2015.
No phone calls, please.
5/12/15……….. Sales and Marketing Intern – Two Men and a Truck
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a Sales and Marketing Intern and discover the opportunities for growth. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. Approximately one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system!
In this role, you are responsible for implementing and administering various components of the franchise marketing plan with the objective of promoting all products and services.
- Distribute, track and create report for direct mail campaign
- Complete on-site visits with apartment and senior communities
- Attend networking events as needed
- Support any and all grass roots marketing efforts
- Research and support for business sales leads
- Monitor and support social media efforts
- Complete follow up calls as necessary
- Conducts competitor mystery shops via phone and web
- Work with customers to schedule moves
- Educate customers on additional services we provide
- Other project support as needed
- Pursing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business or related field is required
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities and develop realistic action plans
- Friendly, professional, and helpful to callers, co-workers, and visitors
- High level of commitment to the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Core Values and Mission Statement
- General knowledge of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system and practices
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Sales and Marketing fields
- Highly creative and motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to multi-task under time constraints
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications
- Power point
- $10.00 per hour
Please apply online at: https://careers.twomenandatruck.com/job-opportunities
Please be sure that you apply for the Sales and Marking Intern – Chattanooga, TN position and attach your resume
We are in need of after school and camp care for our children, ages 8 (boy) and 11 (girl). We need an individual with his or her own transportation who is willing to retrieve children from school and provide transportation to after-school activities on occasion. Willingness to provide help with homework and light chores, such as helping to start dinner, would be a plus.
Hours on weekdays may vary, but not begin before 3 p.m. and end most nights before 7 p.m. Pay range based on experience, between $11 and $14 per hour.
If interested, please contact Lane Crowder at email@example.com
5/11/15…………Help Needed at Holder Concession Wholesale
Job consists of everything from Greeting Customers to stocking shelves.
Located 5 Minutes from UTC Campus
Hours Needed are:
- Monday - Friday 9am - 4:30pm
- Saturdays (OCCASSIONAL) 9 - 12pm
- Willing to work with school schedules!
Must be able to lift UP TO 50lbs to stock Inventory
We also have a Website if you would like to look and see what we do: WWW.HOLDERCONCESSION.COM
Please Contact Jay or Beth at 423-624-1972 to set up an interview.
5/11/15………..Host/Hostess position - St John’s Restaurant and St. John’s Meeting Place
24 – 30 hrs per week.
Host/Hostess: Greet and seat all guests in a professional, friendly manner. Work in conjunction with management to uphold a high standard of service. Must maintain a refined, calm and composed disposition at all times. Essential to have excellent organizational skills, maintain neat, professional appearance and demeanor. Must have excellent phone skills and be a team player. A positive outlook, good problem solving skills and maintaining an excellent attendance record are required.
Apply in person between noon and 4 only at 1278 Market Street, Chattanooga
5/8/15……….Retail Associate - Learning Express Toys, Chattanooga, TN
Come to work and PLAY! Learning Express Toys is seeking qualified candidates who love children and toys to join our team in Chattanooga, TN. We are currently hiring part-time positions. Perks include flexible schedules, employee discounts, and a fun working environment where it’s okay to play with toys on the job!!
Job objective: To provide a unique toy shopping experience and deliver excellent customer service to Learning Express customers. Interact with customers to help them find special toys, games, books, and unique gifts for the children in their lives.
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction
- Perform merchandising tasks such as restocking shelves and creating displays
- Greet customers and make the shopping experience memorable
- Become a toy expert with in-depth product knowledge
- Interact with customers by demonstrating products and merchandise
- Build customer relationships and respond to their requests
- Perform sales and operations tasks
- Maintain a safe, clean, welcoming store environment
- Contribute to the team through achievement of sales goals
- Attend team meetings and regularly review company and store communications
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond to help a customer
- High energy
- People skills – toys are what we sell, but we are successful due to our customer relationships
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Professional appearance and attitude
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5/7/15………..Accounts Receivable Clerk
Parking Services Company seeks a part time accounts receivable clerk.
Main job to include posting daily parking receipts, data entry, invoicing and taking calls from customers. Secondary job to include posting weekly receipts for golf courses in separate accounting system, daily post office runs, assisting with daily bank deposits, assisting accounting staff with various tasks (filing, matching purchase orders to invoices, assisting with past due accounts etc.) and providing phone backup for the receptionist.
8:30 AM-3:00 PM with a 30 min break. Background and credit check will be conducted.
Interested parties should send a resume to email@example.com
Seeking enthusiastic gymnastics coaches who have been trained in gymnastics and/ or coached gymnastics previously.
Afternoon Hours 4 PM-8 PM
3-4 days a week
Send resume and email to set up an interview to firstname.lastname@example.org
5/8/15………..Full and Part Time Landscape Jobs
Full time summer landscape position for established North Chattanooga landscape company.
- Landscape maintenance
- Landscape installation of plants, walls, patios, and irrigation
Job hours are from 7:30-4:00 Monday-Friday.
Please contact PhillipsCreasey@gmail.com or call 423-266-2341
5/7/15………Part-time childcare position @ St. John UMC on Hwy 58
Hours: Sundays 8:45 am - 12:45 pm and Wednesdays 6:15 pm - 8:00 pm.
Additional hours may be available, 2 hr paid minimum for any day worked.
Pay: Starts at $8.00/hour.
Responsibilities: Supervise children during church services. This includes, but is not limited to, playing with children, reading books, doing crafts. The staff responsible for the baby classes are also required to change diapers, feed bottles, etc. Clean up room when done.
Qualifications: Experience working with children 6wks through 3 years.
Send resumes or questions to email@example.com or call 423-892-2257
Natural skin care company has an immediate need for a motivated salesperson/team member to help at markets, shows and conventions.
- Must be available weekends. Part-time employment, up to 4 days a week.
- Must have reliable cargo vehicle -- truck, van or SUV strongly recommended.
- Must be reliable, self-starter and enthusiastic!
- Must be able to easily and repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds. To be fit and healthy is strongly recommended.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a holistic, healthy lifestyle as well as an interest in herbs and whole body care.
- Pay is base plus commission.
Please email cover letter (letter of interest) and resume to SimpliciBodyCare@gmail.com
5/6/15………Swimming Instructors - Aqua-Tots
Local Swim School is looking for swimming instructors. You must enjoy working with children, from the age of 4 months to 12 years. If you are an outgoing, fun-loving person with swimming experience, we would love to talk with you. Would you like to have the opportunity to be part of teaching these kiddos the lifesaving skill of swimming that they will use throughout their lives? Availability to work SATURDAYS is a MUST.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5/5/15……….. Part-Time Sales Associates - J.Crew Factory at Hamilton Place
J. Crew Factory at Hamilton Place Mall is looking for a Part Time Sales Associate who will be responsible for serving customers and selling merchandise. Provides courteous service to customers in a timely manner to generate sales and drive conversion by engaging customers with superior service and attention.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- Must be 18 years old
- Strong eye for fashion
- Good verbal communication
- Ability to communicate effectively in order to relay product knowledge and services
- Ability to multi-task and service multiple customers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
- Physical requirements: lift/carry/move 40 lbs minimum including fixtures and product
- Ability to move around sales floor and be accessible to customers
A complete job description can be found HERE
Please apply directly at the J.Crew Factory Store:
2100 Hamilton Place Blvd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
5/5/15…………Sales/Marketing/Communications Interns - SurfSplash
We are a small, growing business located in Wildwood, GA (10 min from UTC) seeking two energetic, motivated, sales/marketing/communications interns to help us expand our business.
Successful candidates will be: self-starters, numbers-driven, able to succeed with minimal supervision, and excited about realizing success. While sales, marketing, and communications are the primary descriptions for these positions, they are by no means the only thing you’ll be doing! We believe in a positive work/life balance. While we work hard, fun is core to our brand and it’s reflected in our atmosphere. Your opinions and input matter to everyone in the company and you’ll often be called upon to provide insight and ideas. Here, every day is different!
Come ready to learn and use what you’ve learned on a daily basis to enhance brand awareness and help the company grow. Base pay starts between $8-10/hr. with financial and prize incentives!
If interested, please send a cover letter highlighting relevant experience, a paragraph including why you feel you’re an ideal candidate, salary expectations, and resume (with three professional or academic references) to: email@example.com.
5/4/15................Part-time, Entry-level Retail Positions - Tennessee Stillhouse
Have you ever wanted to work with a passionate group of people who love Chattanooga Whiskey as much as you do?
If you are over friendly, helpful and dedicated to quality and customer service you might be just the person we need for our entry-level RETAIL position at the recently-open Tennessee Stillhouse. Must be 18 years or older.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resumé , with the name of the job in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or drop your resumé off in person at the Tennessee Stillhouse, 1439 Market Street (across the street from the Chattanooga Choo Choo). Cheers!
4/30/15……………..Full and Part Time Jobs at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A at Gunbarrel Pointe and Hamilton Place Mall are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Starting rate of pay is $8.00/hour which will increase over a 120 day period to $9.00/hour
It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
Opportunity for advancement…Our leadership is developed from within the restaurant and we are always looking for bright, conscientious, and responsible individuals to add to our team.
Apply online at www.snagajob.com
4/28/15………..Delivery Drivers – Scenic City Magazines
Delivery drivers needed to distribute local magazine. Job pays $8/hour and driver
will be reimbursed for gas costs. This job is occasional and you will be needed about
once a month for 3-4 days, but is a great way to make some extra cash!
CMC Publications will assign you a delivery route that will cover one of 18 areas of Chattanooga, North Georgia or Bradley County. You will deliver magazines to locations where people work, relax and take care of their families – including businesses, medical offices, salons, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance for the car you will be making deliveries in, and satisfactory vehicle
- Must be available between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. for at least 5 hours at a time. NOTE: Routes can take between 3 to 8 hours.
- We only deliver on week days.
- How many days you work depends on what our need is and what your availability is.
- Must have a clean car and have room for boxes of magazines
For more information, please send resume to Danielle at email@example.com.
Looking for a housecleaner every other week in the East Brainerd area (near Westview Elementary School). Pay is by the hour. Will work with your schedule. Good Pay.
If interested, please call Roger at 423-503-3584
4/27/15……….Internships at FEETZ
FEETZ (manufacturer of 3-D printed shoes) is searching for engineering-oriented interns for the following positions:
- Materials Engineer Intern for 3D Printing
- 3D Designer Intern
- Mechanical Engineer Intern
- 3D Software Engineer Intern
Feetz reinvents the footwear industry by providing SizeMe footwear using 3D printing and scanning technology.
For complete job descriptions and how to apply: https://angel.co/feetz/jobs
4/24/15……….Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employment opportunities available with See Rock City, Inc.!
Opportunities are available at locations such as Rock City Gardens, Café 7, Starbucks, and The Incline Railway include:
- St. Elmo Clumpies Team Leader
- Incline Admissions
- Food Service Partner
- Cafe 7 Manager
- Cook II Dishwasher at Cafe 7
- Host/Hostess at Cafe 7
- Server at Cafe 7
- Retail Partner
- Incline Partner
- Battles For Chattanooga Partner
- Clumpies Partner
- Operations Partner
- Grandview Manager
- Admissions Partner
- Starbucks Barista
All positions require the ability to Smile and Enthusiastically Deliver Excellent Guest Service! Successful partners thrive on their ability to enthusiastically deliver Excellent Guest Service to visitors from around the world!
All partners must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
Interested candidates can find more information and apply online by visiting http://www.seerockcity.com/about/employment-at-rock-city
4/24/15………..Family/Small Business Assistant Needed
We are in search of a motivated, responsible, and reliable person to fill a part-time position ASAP. The candidate will need to be able to work through the summer and can expect weekly hours ranging from 15-30 hours with weekend availability a must.
Day-to-day tasks include childcare for 9 month old, helping run errands, helping with household/business cleaning and organizing, and filling in the remainder of the hours for two different businesses (retail sales and paddle board rentals). Hourly pay is $10.
All interested applicants email your cover letter and resume to: AmandaGreen84@yahoo.com.
Priority will be given to candidates who have past childcare experience and have CPR/First Aid certification. References and background check will be conducted.
4/22/15………………Runner at the Law Office of Ramer & Hedrick, located near Hamilton Place Mall
We are looking for someone dependable who has their own transportation, since he or she will need a vehicle to do the job. Typical hours would be Monday-Friday from 2-6 PM.
The job consists of answering the phones and doing the daily court run to file paperwork in the courts (this is where the car comes in). His or her mileage will be paid.
There is no deadline to apply but we will need someone as soon as possible.
Students can apply by sending their resumes to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by bringing a resume into our office at 2305 Hickory Valley rd. No experience is necessary.
4/22/15………………Before & After School Childcare
The Hamilton County Department of Education School Age Child Care Program is looking for college students that are interested in gaining experience working with children.
- Enjoy working with school age children
- Provide direct instruction and supervision for students in child care
- Be available to work before school from approximately 6 – 8:30 AM and/or after school from approximately 2:30 – 6 PM (varies per school) or between the hours of 6 AM and 6 PM through the summer
- Be dependable and responsible
- Plan and carry out activities with school age children
- Be available to attend in-services
Assistants starting pay starts at $9.18 per hour and hours vary week to week depending on attendance.
We currently have positions available at Apison, Battle, Ganns Middle Valley, Red Bank, Smith, Soddy, Spring Creek, Thrasher & Westview. We are looking for applicants available to work both summer and next school year.
For more information, please contact Josh Miller at (423) 893-3530 or by email at email@example.com. Please include a resume and your current school schedule. Applications will need to completed online by visiting the following link : https://jobs.hcde.org/ats/app_login?COMPANY_ID=00007807.
4/22/15………….Drivers for Pints and Pedals
Looking for a fun position with Pints and Pedals, The Ultimate Pub Crawl on Wheels!? We need reliable, entertaining drivers! Please view the requirements below to see if you would be a great addition to our team!
- Must have weekday flexibility along with being able to work at night and sometimes late, please do not apply if you can not work some weekdays or late evenings.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs, driver candidate must have the physical ability to move the bike by themselves along with being able to get on and of the bike safely.
- Candidates need to have an outgoing and fun personality.
- Service or Tour Guide experience a plus but not required.
- Clean driving record. Must be able to pass TBI background check.
If interested please submit your resume to Daxkturner@gmail.com!
4/21/15………..Basketball Camp Referee
We are looking for basketball players or students with high school basketball playing experience who would like to referee a basketball camp in Red Bank Tn.
Dates are: June 9-11 games starting at 9:00a.m.
We only need 6 spots filled !!
The pay is $50.00 at day for 3 days ($150.00 all three days) ( $50.00 bonus if you student is on time and present each day)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
4/21/15………..Full & Part Time Window Cleaners Needed
Fish Window Cleaning is growing! We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary. We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth.
You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
4/20/15…………Childcare Workders – Jones Memorial UMC, Chattanooga
Jones Memorial United Methodist Church is currently seeking childcare workers to work with the birth to 3-4 year old age range. All workers must be 18 years of age.
We are looking for someone who would be able to work on.
- Sunday mornings from 9:00am to noon
- Wednesday evenings from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Special Events
A background check will be required.
Please submit a resume to Ashley Wade at jmumcchildren@epbfi or call 423-624-6073.
4/20/15…………Waiter Assistant(s) needed part-time
St. John’s Restaurant is looking for organized, responsible, fast learning individuals to work directly with server staff in a fine dining atmosphere.
Candidates must be able to work quickly, efficiently and follow direction.
Responsibilities include clearing and resetting tables, watering and bringing bread to tables, running food and carrying trays.
Apply in person at St. John’s Restaurant between 12 and 4 onlyat 1278 Market Street, Chattanooga
4/20/15…………Server(s) needed part-time
As a Server at The Meeting Place, you will be expected to provide a prompt and professional service to guests. You will have excellent communication skills, be an team player, the ability to work under pressure and will have a real passion for food and wine. You will have pride and attention to detail in your work, will be flexible and organized.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience. You will be part of a team and be responsible for creating memorable dining experiences to our guests. www.stjohnsmeetingplace.com
Apply in person between 12 - 4 at 1278 Market Street, Chattanooga
4/15/15……………..Jobs at Homewood Suites by Hilton
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Front Desk
- Suite Keepers
- Night Auditors
- Food & Beverage Breakfast & Evening Social Hosts *light cooking required
Ideal candidates must be available to work weekends. Hotel experience is a plus but not required.
Apply in person Monday - Friday between the hours of 9a-5p at Homewood Suites by Hilton – Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, 2250 Center Street, Chattanooga, TN 37421
4/15/15……………Audio/Video Technician – Unity of Chattanooga
Unity of Chattanooga will train two technicians to operate the video and audio equipment used in streaming our Sunday service.
Work two to three Sundays a month, 8:45 to 12:15. Training pay is $10 an hour, advancing to $12 an hour, usually within three Sundays. After learning to operate our video switcher or be the technical director, pay increases to $15 an hour.
Prefer candidates with interest in supporting live performance and working as part of a team. Reliability a must. Unity of Chattanooga is located on the North Shore off of Cherokee Boulevard.
4/14/15……………..Cashier – Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
We are looking for hard working outgoing individuals, who want to work in a place that allow them to constantly be around other people, because they get satisfaction from pleasing others. These people are team oriented and enjoy working hard in a fun, professional, fast paced atmosphere.
The hours available for this position range from Monday-Sunday between the hours of 9am and 10pm. This is a part time position that offers competitive pay and some tips. There will be opportunity to advance in the future for employees who are interested in excelling within the business.
- Greets every guest with a smile and positive attitude
- Working together with a team of managers and other cashiers to deliver food to guests and keep the dining room clean at all times.
- Takes orders from guests and prepares orders when applicable
- Responsible for correctly handling cash, credit and comp procedures and properly completing paperwork
- Utilize proper procedures and documentation for transactions.
- Possesses complete knowledge of all procedures related to the job.
- Ensures that all guests are treated in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Knows the menu items and prices.
- Knows how to operate the POS computer system in order to properly ring up and close out checks.
- Offers assistance to all guests.
- Upholds standards by setting examples with appearance and work ethic.
- Works to ensure a clean and sanitary work area at all times.
- Handles any guest’s complaints or problems in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintains a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention, performing all job duties in the safest possible manner, and immediately notifying the supervisor and completing an accident report if a personal accident does occur.
- Performs other duties specified or assigned.
- Ensures thorough communication between shifts.
- Understands that schedules are subject to change.
- Complies with all departmental rules, side work assignments, and departmental procedures.
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff.
- Requires prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
- Ability to understand the concept of cash handling, making change and counting it back to customers.
- Requires mobility.
- Requires bending and reaching from floor level to 3 ft.
- Requires normal vision range.
- Requires eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity, including writing.
- Requires the use of cash registers, calculators and credit card machines.
- Requires communicating by telephone.
- Requires regular, predictable attendance.
- Ability to communicate with Team members and guests
- Ability to be a TEAM player
To inquire about a position, you can email us at: email@example.com. You can also send us a message on Facebook by searching: Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe of Chattanooga.
Interested candidates can apply in person at either the Downtown Chattanooga location or the Gunbarrell location.
4/14/15……………Banquet Servers – Chattanooga Choo Choo
PART-TIME, FLEXIBLE HOURS AT THE CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO!
The Chattanooga Choo Choo is seeking part-time Banquet Servers. Prior banquet serving experience a plus but not required. Servers also perform banquet room set-up duties. Hours vary, but are flexible. Valid Tennessee ABC Server Permit required.
4/14/15………………Runner/Clerical Help – Downtown Law Firm
Downtown law firm needs 2 runner/clerical help. Job includes filing, delivering papers to courts and downtown offices, scanning documents, copy and mailing paperwork, assisting existing staff as needed.
Pay - $7.25/hour
Schedule – need 20-25 hours per week (can work around student’s classes)
Applications are accepted at our office located at 701 Market Street, Suite 700 from 8:30 – 5:00 daily. Interviews will be set up by phone after review of resume and application.