Part Time Off Campus Jobs & Internships
1/30/15.........Part Time Help Needed at Baskin Robbins in Hamilton Place Mall
Flexible Hours - Weekends are a MUST
Apply in person at Baskin Robbins at Hamilton Place Mall - ask for manager
1/30/15…….Sales Associate-Rack Room Shoes (Fort Oglethorpe and Chattanooga)
Part Time - (10-15hrs)
Job Summary: Adhere to and practice the cornerstones of customer service with every customer. Meet daily sales and work goals as directed by members of management. Work with other members of the staff toward common goals of store presentation and ensure accuracy with all sales transactions. Availability at least 3 mornings is a must for the Chattanooga location, will consider all availabilities (as long as weekends are included) for Fort Oglethorpe.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in customer service
- Have great organization skills
- Have superb time management skills
- Bi-lingual (english/spanish)
- Cashier experience
- Retail experience
- Shoe product knowledge
Applicants can apply in person or online at: www.rackroomshoes/careers (select "Tennessee" from the drop-down box and apply for positions available in Chattanooga)
Need help in looking after a 12 year old in East Brainerd area. Must have a reliable car to be able to drive child from school at 3pm to activities (swimming, etc.). Will do light housework (like arranging toys, keeping child’s room clean, folding & arranging laundry). Will help in keeping child when we have visitors or go out (mostly on Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings or on holidays).
Must be kid friendly. Will work with your schedule.
Call Roger or Ronnie at 423-503-3584 if interested
1/29/15……Marketing Positions Available – Student Painters
You will be marketing my exterior painting business (Student Painters) by distributing flyers and going door-to-door marketing for business. You will gain real-world experience in basic marketing techniques. Training and materials will be provided.
Who: I am looking for students with great attitudes, hard-working, passionate, and extroverted personalities.
Where: I am running my business in Chattanooga, TN. The primary territory is based in Signal Mountain, zip code 37377.
When: I offer very flexible hours according to your schedule. Evenings during the week and/or afternoons on weekends.
Pay: Hourly wage plus performance incentives. Make between $9 - $12 per hour.
If you have good people skills and some spare time, this is perfect for you.
If interested or have any questions feel free to give Forest Smith a call at 423-847-2417 or email email@example.com.
I am hiring immediately and conducting interviews now!
1/28/15………”Mannies” needed in Chattanooga area
We are a company that connects big brothers, mentors, tutors, teachers and coaches to kids and teens in Chattanooga.
We are searching for current college students or recent graduates to join our team of “mannies.” We want guys who have great character and enjoy the task of being a role model. We have families signed up in Chattanooga and we looking to pair them up with the right guys with the right qualifications who are currently searching for a job.
Interested males can sign up at www.mymanny.com
1/28/15……… Part Time Teller at Gunbarrel & East Ridge locations of FSG Bank
Teller is responsible for daily operational function of branch, including receiving and paying out money along with keeping records of money and negotiable instruments. The Teller is also responsible for cross-selling and referring customers to the appropriate representatives of the bank. Providing quality and timely customer service to all FSG customers is a must. Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have 2 or more years cash handling experience.
Apply online at www.fsgbank.com/careers
1/28/15……… Information Technology Support
Job Function: The basic function of the IT Support position is to set-up, operate, trouble shoot and maintain the company’s computer software and hardware, Internet domain, computer network and data security.
Work experience: At least one year experience in computer networking.
Skills: Ability to set-up, operate, troubleshoot and maintain a computer network.
Working Conditions: This position will be working primarily in a climate controlled, smoke free office with low noise level. The normal working hours will 2-3 hours per day 5 days a week.
Duties and responsibilities: Network Support, Exchange email support, General employee IT support, Server support and maintenance, and migrate existing storage to a cloud solution.
The hourly rate will be commensurate with experience and ability
Apply by emailing resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Needed Sophomore or Junior Premed/Psychology Students with High GPA for Sleep Disorders Center to work as a sleep technologist, 3rd Shift Job. Will train in the field. Flexible work nights. This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have successfully gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School and Veterinary School.
Please send your Resume ASAP to email@example.com
Closing Date/Time: Tue. 02/03/15 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time
Salary: $20.00 Hourly
Incumbents in this classification will provide academic assistance services to students, including tutoring students in specific academic areas related to their core curriculum and/or assist students with their homework. Works under direct supervision.
***NOTE: THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION***
Examples of Duties:
- Tutoring students in various academic areas related to their school curriculum.
- Assist in developing study strategies based on the student strengths and needs.
- Develop literacy and education programs that will enrich students and promote success.
- Participate in training with the Lexia program.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with surrounding schools in area of YFD center.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma and 60 hours of college credits. Two years previous experience in tutoring and/or teaching. Must be at least 18 years old. Candidate should demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to understand and follow through with directions. Previous experience with Lexia a plus.
Apply online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/chattanooga/default.cfm
All employees must maintain Tennessee residency from the date of hire.
THIS POSITION IS BEING REPOSTED TO SUPPLEMENT THE CURRENT APPLICANT POOL. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED, YOU DO NO NEED TO REAPPLY.
1/27/15…….Marketing Assistant – Tennessee Valley Pain Management
Paid/Part Time Internship
Under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator, develops and implements a regular structured program of contact and outreach to identify new referral sources and to maintain on-going relationships with physicians and referral sources that will increase census and preference for Tennessee Valley Pain Management. Determines primary decision makers and proactively builds positive, solid working relationships with members of the medical community. Promotes and positions our practice’s patient care service through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects Tennessee Valley Pain Managements quality of care and unique capabilities. Works to build the brand of the practice as the preferred pain management specialist provider in our service area to achieve and exceed agency goals for growth and census management.
- Makes regular, planned calls to secure new referrals, build census, and meet established goals on new and existing referring physicians; facilities; case managers, and other health care providers.
- Maintains organized account information on each client, tracks visits/results.
- Identifies and prioritizes key accounts.
- Uses superior customer service to maintain current and establish new business relationships
- Actively participates in Marketing Department meetings and activities and attends staff meetings.
- Provides input in development of agency marketing plan and collaborates with other staff, as assigned.
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Performs specific assignments as requested.
Resume may be submitted to:
Tennessee Valley Pain Management
1/26/15………Curriculum Development Assistant (full or part time) – Virtual Village
Growing educational technology company is looking for someone to expand its capacity in the areas of online course development and delivery. Certified teachers with strong technology backgrounds or someone with experience in Adobe elearning creation tools and/or course development experience in various learning management systems is ideal. Hours are flexible but would offer full-time placement for the right candidate.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Savvy with technologies of various kinds (computers, tablets, smartphones)
- Background in online learning in some capacity
- Friendly, positive, and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed-oriented and efficient in work methods
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multi-task
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in technology field a plus
- Teaching certification a plus
- Hourly wage, based on experience
- Minimum of 21 hours per week.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
1/26/15………Part Time position at Tennessee Valley Credit Union
Interactive Video Teller/ NEW POSITIONS/ This is a Part Time Position. Shifts are M,W,F,S with the times: 6:45am – 11:45a.m.; 9am – 2pm;12pm – 5pm;2pm-7pm
Interactive Video Teller/ NEW POSITIONS/ This is a Part Time Position. Shifts are T,TH,S with the times: 6:45am – 11:45a.m.; 9am – 2pm;12pm – 5pm;2pm-7pm
Potential Candidates can visit our career center to view job description information, upload resume and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/.
1/26/15........Production Assistant - WRCB TV
WRCB-TV is looking for a PRODUCTION ASSISTANT. This is a part-time position requiring the employee to work an average of 22 hours per week. Below is a brief description of the job and major qualifications the applicant should possess:
The successful candidate must operate CG, studio camera and teleprompter for live newscasts. College level study and/or work experience preferred.
Send resumes to Doug Loveridge, WRCB-TV, 900 Whitehall Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405 or e-mail email@example.com. All applicants must submit an official company application.Click here to print a copy to email.
For your convenience, our application is available on-line at www.wrcbtv.com. No phone calls please. WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MUST APPLY BY 2/9/15
1/26/15………Dance, Cheer, and/or Musical Theatre Instructor- Winter Session
Local dance company is looking for experienced dancers, (ballet, tap, hip hop, cheerleading, musical theatre), interested in teaching beginner level dance to ages 2-12 for upcoming winter session. All experience in above disciplines not required.
Classes needing placement are held during day time hours, (M-F, 9 am-5 pm.) 1-8 hours/week available. Must be able to commit to teaching beginning of Feb-end of Mar. Perfect for a college student! Instructor must love to work with kids, have reliable transportation, and have a desire to use dance as a ministry tool.
Please email dance and academic resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Looking for instructor to start IMMEDIATELY! Compensation based on experience.
1/23/15…………Cleaners – Building Services, Inc.
Locally owned commercial cleaning company established in 1990 seeking part-time team cleaning members
- 18 & Over.
- Monday – Friday, 3-4 hours per night
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license or state issued I.D.
Please apply in person at: 921 E. Main Street Chattanooga, TN 37408 or call 423-622-7770
1/23/15...........Housecleaner - East Brainerd Area
Looking for a housecleaner every other week in the East Brainerd area near Westview Elementary School. Will pay by the hour. Good pay. Will work with your schedule.
Please call Roger at (423) 503-3584 if interested.
1/22/15………..Chattanooga Volunteer Coordinator – The Next Door
The Next Door provides a continuum of evidence-based services for women and their families impacted by addiction, mental illness, trauma and/or incarceration with Christ-centered compassionate care.
This strategic part-time position will implement an outstanding Volunteer program that includes recruitment, training, engagement, mentoring and evaluation. Work hours, 15-20 per week.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties include the following:
- Create meaningful opportunities for volunteers to utilize gifts and talents to assist the organization in meeting its mission
- Recruit individuals to serve as volunteers
- Equip volunteers through a comprehensive process of orientation, training and evaluation
- Maintain volunteer database and records
- Serve as the primary point person for community based opportunities to communicate The Next Door story: congregational mission fairs and related activities, corporate volunteer involvement fairs, etc
- Maintain relationships with volunteers through regular communication and organized meetings or events
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
To be successful in executing the responsibilities and duties assigned in this job, a person must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. This person must be self-motivated and able to make quality, ethical decisions independent of supervision when necessary.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Minimum three year proven track record in Volunteer Administration with a non-profit or congregation preferred
- Passion to work with women in recovery and reintegrating to the community from incarceration
- Willingness to understand the needs of The Next Door clients
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- Must thrive in teamwork environment
- Confident in public speaking
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and social media format
- Valid Driver’s license
All Employees will adhere to the following professional standards:
- Honor the agency mission.
- Consistently treat residents and co-workers with the respect
- Keep ALL information regarding staff, residents, diagnosis, group information, etc confidential at all times.
- Model ethical and professional behavior at all times
- Participate in ongoing meetings and trainings as required by the leadership of The Next Door
- Be creative and assist leadership with ideas for improving the overall quality of the services and environment for The Next Door clients.
- Encourage core values of The Next Door, Inc. at all times.
To apply please submit cover letter, including available days and times, and resume to Christina.Andrews@thenextdoor.org, no later than Friday, February 6, 2015. No phone calls, please.
1/22/15…….. I/S (Information Technology, IT) Desktop Support Intern – McKee Foods
Location: Collegedale TN
HOURS: Flexible day time hours (expected to work around 20 hours per week during school year and up to 40 during summer)
Best known for Little Debbie® snack cakes, America’s leading snack cake brand, Sunbelt Bakery® granola products, and Drake’s Cakes®, McKee Foods Corporation is seeking a student Intern to join our Desktop Support Team. This position will receive guidance from an I/S Systems Analyst as he/she learns the desktop support function from the inside of a leading snack-food manufacturer. Starting immediately or in Summer, 2015, the ideal candidate will learn with us throughout his/her college career. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience with a company that is committed to providing consumers with quality products at an excellent value. McKee Foods is a privately held, family owned company with a 50+ year history of innovation and treating employees with respect, and a deeply held belief in the importance of doing business with integrity.
What you’ll do:
Learn from a great team of I/S professionals! The DTS Intern will be an active part of the team that answers and resolves Help Desk calls so it’s a great chance to practice your excellent verbal communication skills. You will learn to provide support in the daily management and support of PCs, peripherals, and PC applications while you help automate the support and maintenance of PC infrastructure. We’ll be excited to teach you the ins and outs of supporting, installing and maintaining applications and desktop operating systems and while you gain plenty of experience helping customers resolve technical application problems. Make McKee Foods a stable part of your education plan and you will develop the technical, business and customer-service skills needed to become a Desktop Support professional!
What we’ll need from you:
- Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field (you must be actively enrolled).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent customer-support skills.
- Experience building and supporting computer hardware and peripherals.
- Strong problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to clearly document procedures, problems, solutions, etc.
- Ability to perform with decreasing supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase!).
- Strong desire and ability to learn and grow self, skills and knowledge.
What would be great (but not required):
- Development experience with modern programming languages (C#, VB.NET or other language).
- Development experience with scripting languages (VBScript, Powershell, Ruby).
- .NET web development experience.
Please note: *Spare and limited employees are not eligible for some company benefits such as medical insurance, participation in profit sharing-cash bonus, or Paid Time Off accruals for Vacations, Holidays, and Sick days.
To apply: If you are a team-oriented person with the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization and meet the above criteria, please visit our www.mckeefoods.com under current job openings to apply.
To be considered as an applicant for this position, all resumes and/or applications must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. (ET) on 3/6/15.
1/21/15……….Part Time Help at First Uniform
First Uniform in the Erlanger Medical Mall needs a part time person for approximately 25 to 30 hours per week. Will work 4 days a week from 1pm – 6pm and on Saturdays from 10am – 3pm.
Apply in person at First Uniform in the Erlanger Medical Mall. Call 423-778-4447 with questions.
1/20/15………Broker- Intern at Logistics Made Simple
- Plan your day each morning with the POD Leader.
- Broker will be responsible for entering any data needed into our database as well as our TMS.
- They will also be responsible for tracking and tracing shipments by calling the carrier to get a status update.
- Answering and making customer service calls both to our customers as well as the carrier that is hauling the load.
- Faxing and scanning paperwork to our corporate office in Chattanooga, our customers and our carriers.
- Work daily with the team and be able to help with anything else that is needed on a daily basis.
If interested, email resumes to Bwilson@logisticsms.net
1/20/15……….Jobs openings at Erlanger Hospital
Aramark at Erlanger Health is hiring for open positions at Erlanger’s Main Campus in downtown Chattanooga for the following positions:
Food Service Worker
- 5:00 pm – 1:30 am – Shifts vary and every other weekend
- 6:00 am – 2:30 pm – Every Weekend
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm – Every Weekend
- 6:00 am – 2:30 pm – Monday through Friday
- 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Interested applicants should contact the following manager for immediate consideration and to schedule an interview.
Contact Ryan Shinn, Retail Director of Nutrition Services, at Shinn-Ryan@aramark.com BY January 30, 2015
1/20/15………….SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – Tennessee Aquarium
Description: This position consist of folding shirts/tagging, pricing merchandise at a fast pace. Stocking shelves in numeric order. Able to use scanners to pull merchandise daily when needed. Pack/load van and assist with daily deliveries to the Aquarium, Ocean Journey and Imax Gift Shops. Unloading UPS, FEDEX and other freight deliveries on a daily basis. General cleaning in work area daily, pulling trash, cleaning work tables etc. Helping with other duties as requested by different departments within the Aquarium. Follow company policies and safety rules.
Qualifications: Current driver’s license and excellent driving record. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be available to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Mon.-Friday. Experience in retail/warehouse a plus, but not required.
Location: Amnicola Highway
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for the following job, fill-out an application at the IMAX reception desk inside the IMAX Center. The Tennessee Aquarium/IMAX 3D Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer
1/20/15…………..ADMISSIONS CASHIER – Tennessee Aquarium
Occupational Summary: The Tennessee Aquarium is seeking an energetic individual to perform general cashiering/cash control duties, including reconciling cash drawers and having the ability to upgrade Aquarium ticket only sales to combination tickets. Applicants must be able to work on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Qualifications: Two years cashiering experience; excellent sales communication skills and ability to be proactive and persuasive in terms of communicating available options and maximizing sales opportunities; excellent math skills; accurate keyboarding; computer literacy; and availability to work a flexible schedule.
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for the following job, fill-out an application at the IMAX reception desk inside the IMAX Center. The Tennessee Aquarium/3D IMAX Theater is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1/16/15............Software Support Representative - National Credentialing Solutions
I have a part time opening in our office located in Chattanooga.
Schedule - Flexible, Mon - Fri between 8am-5pm, total of 15-20 hours each week.
Pay - $10.00 per hour.
Assist with the maintenance of custom Force.com application.
Specific duties include: map data to create custom .pdf forms, populate pre-printed forms using adobe, develop reports using Conga Composer as well as standard Salesforce.com reports, work with outside programmers to coordinate special projects, support in-house staff, and support client base by answering questions via phone and email. Other duties as may be requested from time to time. This is a part-time position, and it is expected to be flexible in duties to assist wherever needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities -
- Create .pdf forms from scratch as well as map data elements to existing pre-printed forms
- Create reports for staff and clients, support staff and clients by assisting with software functionality
- Customize the Force.com database to meet the internal needs of the business by coordinating actions with force.com support, external vendors, or directly handling some software customizations
- Assist in maintaining the internal network by setting up users, modifying the phone system as needed for holidays and staffing changes
- Various special projects and general office duties as may be requested from time to time
Students who are interested in this position may contact me at email@example.com.
1/15/15………..Part time Sales Associate Position
Chattanooga based E-Commerce Fashion Boutique seeks a highly motivated and detail oriented sales associate.
- Data entry and management of online products
- Inventory management
- Social media marketing
- Quality customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must be organized
- Have excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills - with experience in excel
- Professional & positive attitude
- Have the ability to keep up with an extremely busy, fast paced office.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
Training provided. Contact (423) 596-2145 for more information
1/15/15………..Part time Sales Associate Position - Ambiance Models & Talent, Inc.
Ambiance Models & Talent, Inc. Chattanooga’s largest and most respected model & talent management company since 1982 seeks a highly motivated sales associate.
Job Duties Include:
- Contacting and following up leads
- Evaluation and interviewing of potential clients
- Attending and coordinating events to build larger client base
- Maintain professionalism representing the company to the highest standard
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy
- 6 months sales experience preferred but not necessary
We are looking for hardworking, entrepreneurial and resourceful individuals that have a positive work ethic and are results driven, effective communicators, highly organized and have a positive upbeat personality.
We prefer candidates who will thrive in a budding and creative environment and go above and beyond the specific tasks required of the position. This is a non-exempt and commission based opportunity. Training will be provided.
Contact (423) 265-2121 for more information
1/14/15……..Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employees at Cabela’s
Opening Soon in Fort Oglethorpe, GA!
The World’s Foremost Outfitter is expanding and is hiring Full-time, Part-time and Seasonal employees to join our Fort Oglethorpe Retail Store, scheduled to open Spring 2015.
Positions available in all departments, including:
- Gun Counter
- Customer Service
Apply online at www.cabelas.jobs and view Job #18655BR.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives. BGC and Drug Testing required. BGC and Drug Testing required.
1/13/15………Childcare Workers – Hixson United Methodist Church
Hixson United Methodist Church is currently seeking childcare workers to work with the birth- 4/5 year old age range (and occasionally elementary age range). All workers must be 18 years of age.
We are looking for someone who would be able to work on
- Sunday mornings from 8:00 am- 1:00 pm
- Sunday evenings (4:30 pm- 7:30 pm)
- Monday mornings (9:15-12:00 pm)
- Monday evenings (6:00 pm- 8:15 pm)
- Wednesday evenings (6:00-9:45 pm)
- Special events.
A background check will be performed and references will be asked for.
Please submit a resume to Melia Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-877-1246.
1/13/15…………..Full or Part Time Valet Attendants Needed – PMC Parking Management Company
Due to expansion we are hiring people to work 25-40 hours per week (Full or Part time) to work as Valet Attendants. We are located at 979 East Third Street, Erlanger Hospital
Starting time for shifts will be from 4:45 am-9:00am or 4:45pm for restaurant accounts.
Hourly pay range is $7.25 - $9:00 per hour, plus tips.
To work for PMC you MUST:
- Drive a STICK SHIFT TRANSMISSION (Do NOT apply if you can NOT PASS this driving test)
- Embrace and provide high quality customer service
- Stand and run to and from vehicle parking multiple times during a shift
- Be Clean shaven – No facial hair – No visible tattoos or body piercings
- Dress in PMC Uniform for all shifts
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability find assignments in and around the Nashville area
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- MUST have a VALID driver’s license
To learn more about this position or to apply email Keenan Blair at email@example.com or call 423-310-2658
1/12/15………..CAD Internship with GreenForm
GreenForm Construction and Solar is a Chattanooga based cooperative with a green initiative. GreenForm is seeking an intern to assist in developing 3D model design layouts for solar panel systems, as well as other construction projects. You will work in an office and on the field environment where you'll gain teamwork and project management skills. We are looking for a student who is able to scan images into a 3D design program and create a virtual image of a solar panel system.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be proficient in
- Computer Graphics
- Scanning images into 3D model
- Must be organized in order to meet project scope and goals
Hours and Pay:
Schedule and pay are negotiable depending on past experience
Apply directly to: Trinity Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
1/12/15………Electrical Engineering internship with GreenForm
GreenForm Construction and Solar is a Chattanooga based cooperative with a green initiative. GreenForm is seeking an intern to assist in electrical engineering design as well as implementation. You will work in an office and on the field environment where you'll gain teamwork and project management skills.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be proficient in
- Electrical Diagraming
- Load Calculations
- Single line and 3 line drawings
- Must be organized in order to meet project scope and goals.
Hours and Pay:
Schedule and pay are negotiable depending on past experience
Apply directly to: Trinity Taylor at email@example.com
1/12/15…………Web help – Shuptrine’s
Assisting Web help for several websites. Knowledge of Wordpress, Drupal, CPC and PHP language. Ecommerce and any marketing / photoshop experience or knowledge helpful. Several hours weekly, can be off site, or physical.
Will lead to redesigning/ reconstructing and adding portions when mutual times are agreed on. Contract labor. Confidentiality agreement signatures required.
Send resume pasted in body of email back to Abshuptrine@comcast.net
1/9/15……Part Time Positions at the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club
Chattanooga Golf & Country Club has the following positions available:
- Part-Time Server: Looking for servers who have fine dining or upscale restaurant experience. Must have great customer service skills, be sociable, and be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time.
- Part-Time Valet: Park cars and greet members upon arrival. Must have clean driving record and present a copy of driving record with application. No experience necessary for this position.
- Part-Time Busser: Must be able to lift full buss trays, clean tables promptly, fill waters, and assist servers. No experience necessary.
- Part-Time Bartender: Must have experience in making craft cocktails, great customer service skills, and be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time.
- Part-Time Beverage Cart Attendant: Make drinks for members on the golf course, interact with members. Must be available during the day until 5pm.
- Houseman : This position requires general maintenance knowledge. Also, will be responsible for some cleaning duties around the club.
Interested applicants can obtain an application at the front desk and may return there as well.
1/9/15……….Runner/File Clerk – Waren and Griffin, PC
Warren and Griffin, PC is currently hiring a Runner/File Clerk for part time (20 hours per week). No experience needed.
Must be able to work Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
Interested students can fax their resume to (423) 265-4810 or drop it off at their office located at 736 Georgia Avenue, Suite 600.
1/9/15………..Jimmy John's is looking for Kickbutt Sandwich Makers
Jimmy John's is unlike any other sandwich shop! We specialize in Super-Fast, High-Volume sandwich execution!
As a Sandwich Maker you will be part of a team producing sandwiches in 30 seconds or less!
Currently we are looking for people who can work weekday shifts from 11am to 3pm. Starting pay from $7.50 per hour
- Must have a great attitude
- Must be very energetic & motivated
- Must be 18 years old
HOW TO APPLY: Download application from: www.jimmyjohns.com/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=131079
Applications will not be available at the store
1/8/15………Full or Part Time Preschool teacher needed
Church-based non-profit childcare center/preschool seeks an experienced assistant preschool teacher, full- or regular part-time.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some college and significant experience working with young children in a group setting. This position requires creativity, kindness, patience and an understanding of the preschool age child.
We offer an excellent work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training. We are open M-F 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., so work hours will fall sometime within that range.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written. This is a fairly active job physically, and requires lifting children on occasion, so general strength and endurance are needed.
Teachers must undergo fingerprinting and background checks, and should provide excellent, verifiable references.
Pay based upon education/experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should be able to work 10 to 15 hours. Will work with your schedule.
Willing to visit different businesses around Chattanooga. Must have reliable car.
Self motivated and pleasant. Must be friendly and patient.
Please call Roger at (423) 503-3584
1/6/15……….Part Time Help at Ruby Falls
Ruby Falls is now accepting applications for the following part time positions:
- Tour Guide
- Parking Lot Attendant
Apply online at www.RubyFalls.com
1/6/15………Personal Assistant – Shuptrine’s
Wanting personal assistant for errands, QuickBooks and accounting. Job entails order entry, AP, AR, taxes, checking, and client development.
Need to have a nice demeanor, and understand QuickBooks, email, Excel, a love of filing,and organization. Also customer service and solicitations for sales if applicable to your personality. Computer knowledge in QuickBooks is a must please do not apply if you do not have this type of experience. Other software that would be good would be Photoshop.
Hours are T-F 10-2. Hourly contract
Email your resume in the body of an email and send it to: abshuptrine@Comcast.net
1/5/15………….Fruit Expert – Edible Arrangements
Fruit Expert needed for part-time hours at Edible Arrangements located at 4513 Brainerd Road Chattanooga, TN. Must be dependable, hard working, great customer service and work well independently and with others. Pay rate begins at $7.50.
Please apply in person after 2:00pm daily. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
1/5/15…………..”Cluck Expert” – Chicken-w-Bones
"Cluck Expert" needed at carry out Chicken-w-Bones restaurant located at 5520 Brainerd Road. Must be dependable, hard working, work well independently and with others and very customer service friendly. Part-time hours begins at $7.50.
Apply in person between the hours of 12:00pm to 4:00pm. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
1/5/15………….Sales Help - Prado Bridal and Formal
We are inquiring to increase our staffing for our busiest season which ends in May. We need outgoing and personable personalities, who are dependable to fill sales positions.
Sales position includes the sale of bridal and special occasion gowns. Hours will be from 2-7 on weekdays, 11-6 on Saturdays, and 2-5 on Sunday's. Hours are flexible.
Please apply for position in person.
Contact information: Chet Prado: 423-899-5566
1/5/15…………Engineering Intern - ATDynamics
Position Overview: ATDynamics is seeking a full or part time Engineering Intern for hands-on prototyping and SolidWorks experience. The candidate will work directly with the Director of Advanced Engineering, playing a key role in supporting the company's flagship product, the TrailerTail® as well as new endeavors. This position is ideal for someone looking for a different challenge each day, see the inner-workings of a start-up company, and embrace a higher-level of responsibility and accountability. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and has the energy and desire to make a significant impact in a small, fast-growing company.
About ATDynamics: Advanced Transit Dynamics, Inc. (ATDynamics) is a high growth CleanTech company working to build a more efficient and sustainable global freight transportation industry. Founded in 2006, the company invented and commercialized the TrailerTail®, the first successful rear-drag aerodynamics technology for semi-trailers. The TrailerTail® streamlines airflow at the rear of the trailer, folds elegantly to enable cargo access, and has the potential to deliver over $4 billion in fuel savings and reduce carbon emissions by 10 million metric tons annually on a global basis.
Location: SE Operations - Chattanooga, TN
Length of Internship: 10 week minimum with start dates available throughout the calendar year beginning immediately
Compensation: Monthly stipend
- Project Ownership – Lead one or more specific product design initiatives from start to finish
- Assist engineering team on completion of longer term product design initiatives
- Hands-on rapid prototyping with hand tools
- Use SolidWorks Part, Assembly, and Drawing files extensively
- Use Microsoft Excel extensively as a design, optimization, and tracking tool
- Contribute unique ideas and influence the design work of others (you'll also get to receive and implement ideas from others)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will thrive in a fast-moving start-up environment, but will also bring engineering and process discipline
- Wants to identify and solve problems on a daily basis
- Has SolidWorks experience (or exposure)
- Possesses a strong initiative and work ethic
- Manages time effectively
- Exhibits strong attention to detail
- Frequent Microsoft Excel experience and can self-teach new formulas quickly as needed
- Desires to work and grow in a demanding, fast-paced, start-up environment
Contact: Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
1/5/15……… Sales and Customer Service Representative – Two Men and a Truck
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a Sales and Customer Service Representative and discover the opportunities for growth. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. Approximately more than one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system!
In this role, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You will ensure a world class service and sales experience as you provide moving quotes and answer questions about our products and services.
- Recommend and sell solutions according to customer's needs for moving services, boxes, supplies and equipment by asking open ended and probing questions
- Enter, schedule and coordinate customer moves
- Prepare and accurately complete all required paperwork
- Follow up with customers post-move to ensure satisfaction
- Proactively resolve customer concerns, complaints or customer service issues
- May participate in other sales, marketing and networking activities in addition to charitable move coordination
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and exceeding expectations. As a sales and customer service representative, you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sales experience preferred; 6 months sales experience in an upselling, inside sales, service or retail sales environment
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to go above and beyond for our customers
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective sales strategies and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Basic computer literacy
- Intermediate typing skills
- $10.00 per hour plus weekly sales commission
- 20-25 hours per week
Please apply online at: https://careers.twomenandatruck.com/job-opportunities
Please be sure that you apply for the Sales and Customer Service Representative – Chattanooga, TN position and attach your resume
12/31/14……….The Blue Plate is Hiring!
Want to work at Chattanooga’s favorite urban diner? The Blue Plate is a high volume restaurant on the Riverfront, serving fresh from scratch meals with local ingredients. Currently hiring all Front of House positions. Must be friendly, high-energy, and team-oriented.
To apply, come to The Blue Plate, T-F between 2-4 pm.
12/31/14………..B2B Sales Representative (Full or Part Time) – Text Request
We are looking for sharks. Young professionals, hungry for an opportunity without a ceiling. The Text Request B2B Sales Representative is the starting position. This entails cold calls, lead management, webinar demonstrations, and outside the box thinking. The job requires an individual have impeccable diction, relentless drive, and quick wit. While the jobs initial aspects are not glamorous, the big picture is what we're after. As a member of our highly competitive Sales Team you will be part of a national sales push, and in turn be eligible for promotions to the director and officer levels as well as company profit sharing.
The driving incentive for this position is the opportunity we offer. As a lean start-up company our promise is that as we grow, you grow. Also, please understand that while this position is defined as a B2B Sales Representative, as a small company there may be additional responsibilities outside of the Sales department.
Because we do not plan for the individuals hired remaining at this initial position long we are starting the pay structure at $10per/hr. There will be daily and weekly bonuses based off performance, and promotions within the first 90 days. We will accept part time applicants for the position, but are primarily seeking full time applicants.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME: James@textrequest.com
12/30/14.............Full or Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
Fish Window Cleaning is growing! We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary. We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth. You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
12/29/14………..Childcare Workers - Brainerd Baptist Church
We need childcare workers for the following times/days:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday - BX at 8:15-11:30
- Tuesday/Thursday - Parent's Day Out at 8:45-2:00
- Wednesday - Awanas at 5:45-7:45
- Parent's Night Out - 5:45-10:15
- Saturday Night - 4:45-7:45 (2 different shifts)
- Sunday Morning Service - 8:15 - 12:45 (3 different shifts)
- Other events that come about.
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12/29/14…………..SALES & MARKETING INTERN – Five Star Food Service
Five Star Food Service, one of the Southeast’s premier full-line vending, micro-market, coffee and food service providers, seeks an intern to join its Sales & Marketing Department with potential for full-time employment upon graduation.
Five Star provides services for some of the region’s largest employers such as UTC, Amazon, Volkswagen, Procter & Gamble, Shaw, Mohawk, GAP, Master Craft, Kia, La-Z-Boy and more!
Hours: 20 Hours per week (flexible between 8:00AM-5:00PM)
Desired Start Date: April 1, 2015
Duties & Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Assist marketing team with launch of Salesforce.com CRM database
- Assist marketing team with market research and customer satisfaction survey
- Assist marketing team with various marketing and promotions projects
- Assist marketing team with planning and execution of annual company meeting
- Assist sales team with prospecting sales leads
- Assist sales team with qualifying sales leads
- Assist sales team in setting sales appointments via telephone
- Open to students who qualify for internship by UTC degree requirements
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
Pay Range: $9.00 per hour
Workspace: Intern will work in a shared office space with marketing department
Travel Requirements: Minimal (if any)
How to Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to the attention of C. J. Recher via email (email@example.com) or mail to 6005 Century Oaks Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416
12/19/14……….Part-Time Night Audit at The Hilton Garden Inn-Hamilton Place
This is a "people-person" position, requiring you to have excellent customer service
skills, a clear telephone voice, and basic accounting skills. This position is an
overnight position for Thursday and Friday nights 11pm-7am, and also second shifts
(anytime between 3-11pm), when needed. Schedules do vary, and dates may change depending
on hotel occupancy. Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a drug test and background
check, and be able to stand for long periods of time.
To see detailed job responsibilities, fill out an application, and take an assessment please follow the link below.
Please come into the hotel to fill out paper application, and also reply to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with phone number and email address.
12/18/14…………..Marketing Associates Wanted
Location: Ooltewah, TN 37363
Must be computer literate. Knowledge of customer service/telemarketing a plus.
Part Time: Monday thru Friday, hours 10 am – 3pm.
Wage: $9.00 @hour
Apply at: email@example.com
12/17/14…………… Graphics Design Intern - CTS
CTS is looking for a Graphics Design & Marketing Intern to serve as an assistant to the CTS Marketing team with exposure to multiple marketing functions including social media, website design, email marketing, landing pages, and collateral generation.
This is a part time internship – up to 20 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
- Website content updates, testing, proofing
- Branding Miscellaneous Tasks (template & asset Management, and consistency checks)
- Email design and campaign development
- Develop landing pages around specific marketing campaigns
- Assist with development of email campaigns
What you’ll need:
The most important thing you will need is a passion for learning new things and working on creative projects! You will also need strong written and verbal communication skills to work with your team. You’ll need to be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Studio Art, Graphics Design, or a related field have basic experience using Photoshop and InDesign editing. Experience with basic HTML, Google Analytics and Blog/WordPress would be great!
Our people are our most important asset. We have over 200 employees across 6 different office locations, but we are all one team. Together, we work with Fortune 1000 clients across the Southeast to build custom solutions to their business problems. Every project is unique, and provides new challenges and opportunities to learn from some of the best minds in the business. Our areas of expertise include software development, quality assurance, business intelligence, application integration, portals & collaboration, and application lifecycle management. Each of our offices has a fun and unique culture, but we all share the same passion for our work. With our career development program and internal training initiatives, you have all the tools you need to reach your full potential. The rest is up to you! Don’t believe us? Check us out for yourself at www.askcts.com/careers.
Visit www.askcts.com/careers to read more about all the perks of working at CTS and to apply for this internship!
12/16/14………..Part Time Jobs at Top It Off Frozen Yogurt
Position available immediately
We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking UTC student to work part time in the afternoons and weekends. Duties include assisting guests when needed, running cash register, cleaning, stocking and closing store at night. We are happy to work around class schedules. 15-25 hours per week flexible.
Applicants should email TopItOffFroyo@gmail.com for an application.
12/15/14………….Part Time Opportunities with Escape Experience Chattanooga
New exciting entertainment company opening up in Chattanooga and we are looking for outgoing individuals to join our team. Escape Experience Chattanooga is an interactive entertainment company that stages escape scenarios where patrons must find clues, solve puzzles, and decode riddles in order to escape a room before time runs out.
We are looking for outgoing individuals to join our team that like to work hard and have fun doing it. You must enjoy interacting with people and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Applicants must be able to talk to groups of people and instruct them.
Duties include greeting and signing in guest. Monitoring rooms and offering assistance as needed, resetting rooms in a timely manner. Reading room scenarios, rules, and instructions to guest. Conducting debriefings after the games. Assisting with promotions and marketing. Opening and closing duties and other task as assigned.
Starting pay is $8.00 per hour with opportunities for raises in near the future. Must be 18 years or older. Initially, hours will be available from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday with expanding hours and days as business increases. Must be able to work a minimum 15 hours per week.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see what we’re all about go to EscapeExperiencechattanooga.com
12/15/14………Referees Wanted – Chattanooga Sports Leagues
We are currently hiring referees for the following adult sports:
- Basketball (previous experience needed)
- Flag Football (football knowledge needed)
- Kickball (baseball/softball knowledge needed)
- Soccer (previous experience needed)
We are looking for confident, vocal referees who can interact with players while enforcing the rules. This is a great way to earn some extra money and meet new people.
Must be 21+ to apply.
Apply to email@example.com with: 1) Your name 2) Which sport(s) you are applying for 3) Availability 4) Brief description of your refereeing or sports background.
12/15/14………Marketing/Communications Internship - PlayCore
This is a part time (20 hours per week), paid internship position located in Chattanooga, TN.
The Corporate Strategic Services Intern position will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations and objectives of the Corporate Strategic Services department and PlayCore’s Center for Professional Development. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: creating and managing digital assets, planning and promoting various education and employee related events, weekly/monthly reporting, support of data management systems, tradeshow and event logistics, lead management support, website request fulfillment, and market research. The position works closely with a variety of internal teams, external partners, vendors and other stakeholders to support PlayCore’s overall marketing, communications, education, and leadership strategies through the Center for Professional Development.
- Execute professional development requests by working with internal representatives and external partners.
- Create a variety of marketing and communications tools (press releases, invitations, field memos, employee communication, etc.) to promote internal and external events and initiatives.
- Support lead management and fulfillment from the website, trade shows, and professional development.
- Compile and manage data and reporting systems for professional development accreditation providers and outcomes reporting.
- Assist in tradeshow logistics and marketing collateral.
- Create and edit content and/or digital assets to support the development of programs, marketing collateral, and/or website content.
- Support market research initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with digital media and creation of digital marketing tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize data accurately for entry, tracking, and reporting.
- Ability to work independently (self directed) as well as in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and adept at organizing and categorizing large sets of content and information.
- Ability to work collaboratively and make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Communicate effectively verbally and through written formats.
- Participation in monthly trainings offered
- Prepare a Reflection Presentation of your work experience
- Apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world business situations
This intern position will report to the Director of Education: Programs, Partnerships, & Professional Development and will be located at the PlayCore Corporate office in Chattanooga, TN.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12/15/14………Intern - Computer Science (VBA Coding) – Mohawk Industries
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
This internship will be supporting the Corporate Finance department and is expected to last until the end of April 2015. The main responsibility of the intern will be to code various projects for this department.
- Computer Science major (Currently pursuing a 4 year degree or a recent graduate)
- Must have experience in coding VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Examples of coding projects must be provided (please attach with resume)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements.
Email resumes to email@example.com.
Upon application submission, students will be directed to the following employer URL to fill out additional information. professional-mohawk.icims.com/jobs/19376/intern---computer-science-%28vba-coding%29/job?mode=view