Part Time Off Campus Jobs & Internships
Additional part time jobs and internships may be found on Moc Links. Click here to register for a Moc Links account.
6/1/2016….. Interns Needed- The Rustic House LLC
Want to be a part of a quickly expanding start-up?
The Rustic House is a luxury soy candle company established in 2013 by UTC business school graduates. Since it’s started with two owners out of a garage, it has expanded to a bustling business with four full time and three part time employees. With such fast growth the need for help is ever growing!
If you are interested in starting your own company or being a part of successful start-ups, the knowledge you can gain with our internships is priceless. Come join our team if you are interested in the following categories:
- Research and Development
- Data Entry
We are looking for interns who can work 5-7 hours minimum per week. As the company grows, there are opportunities for part time and full time positions within the company.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to call owner Emily Warr with questions about position 423-443-1620
5/26/16…………………….Office Assistant Needed
Shaughnessy's Haulaway & Restoration LLC is seeking an assistant to work closely with owner of company to assist her in everyday business operations
- Organizing office
- Sending photos through drop box
- Meeting and coordinating with contractors
- Filling out and scanning paperwork
- Running Errands
- Writing and sending checks
- Scheduling contractors
- Assistance in rent collection.
- Answering Phone and Responding to Emails.
- Occasional cleaning of properties when tenants move out.
- Organized and able to multitask
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be good with computer, office equipment and digital camera
- Have strong people skills
- Preference to those who can drive a stick or willing to learn
- Must have fast computer and own a smart phone
- Have open availability with exception to class schedule
We are looking for someone to work part time 20-25 hours/week pay is $10/hour
To apply please send your resume, a link to your social media and a description of why you are the ideal candidate for this position to email@example.com please be sure to include your cell phone number.
5/25/16…………………..Part Time Runner for Downtown Law Firm
Part-time runner position at downtown law firm beginning 6/27/16.
Candidate must be honest, dependable, have reliable insured transportation and be able to lift 50lbs.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5/25/16………………Full and Part Time Jobs at Style Encore
Style Encore is an upscale resale shop looking to hire enthusiastic full time and part time employees!
We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment, awesome employee discount, and flexible schedules. If you love fashion and enjoy a fun retail setting, apply today!
So...what can you expect at Style Encore?
We buy and sell gently used women's clothing and accessories every day! Our inventory is constantly changing, which means we have to stay up to date on the latest trends and styles! We offer our customers a personal shopping experience and our goal is for every customer to leave happy and anxious to come back. Our staff is like a family where we encourage one another and we have fun while getting the job done!
5/24/16…………Part-time Legal Assistant at a local law firm
- Perform legal and factual research
- Perform records research
- Identify relevant judicial decisions, statutes, legal articles, codes and other pertinent material
- Organize and analyze information
- Draft legal documents including briefs, pleadings, appeals, agreements, contracts and legal memoranda
- Help prepare legal arguments, applications, declarations and motions
- Prepare correspondence
- Build and maintain databases and files
- Organize and track case files
- Review and monitor new and updated laws and regulations
- Co-ordinate law office activities such as subpoena delivery
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Help with trial preparation including witness lists, exhibits and trial binders
- Assist the lawyer in the courtroom
- Track billing and invoices
- Schedule and coordinate the attorney's calendar
Education: Prefer someone who has completed college classes in business, law, English or philosophy
Hours: 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Pay rate: $12/hour
Please email your resume and a cover letter to Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
5/24/16…………… Part time house/dog caretaker and personal assistant
We are looking for someone reliable and trustworthy to spend an hour and a half Monday-Thursday and two hours Friday caring for our house, pet, and other ends and odds.
Duties will include taking our majestic dog out for a walk, hike, jog or run and household chores. We will also send you on errands such as grocery shopping, thank-you card writing, dry cleaning dropping, or other tasks that fall more along the personal assistant line.
Car and cell phone are a must. Starting salary is $85/week.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5/20/16................ Local termite and pest control company seeking part-time neighborhood marketers
20-25 hours per week - afternoons and Saturdays - $10.00 per hour + sales commissions.
Students pursuing a career in sales and marketing preferred.
Company training provided by sales professionals. Daily and weekly contests with prizes. Fun atmosphere - Make money while helping to solve homeowner's problems.
Send resume to: email@example.com
5/20/16...............Bakery Assistant - Niedlov's Breadworks
Niedlov's Breadworks is growing, and we are looking for a great new person to work with us in bench production. Essentially, "bench production" refers to the 4-person team that portions out and shapes our bread dough, from artisan loaves to wholesale hamburger buns. We work with care, efficiency, and attention to detail to make bread that is known throughout Chattanooga for its consistent quality and deliciousness...and we have fun.
A little about the position:
-This is active, concrete, hands-on work; it makes a great foil for desk work or abstract, mental work. You're likely to even build a little muscle! You'll be handling a lot of dough, and around a lot of wheat flour. You'll be surrounded by that incredible bakery smell.
-We do work in a warm environment and are on our feet, with moderately heavy lifting, and our work is repetitive--typical restaurant stuff. If you enjoy using your hands and don't mind repetition and routine, you will likely enjoy this job. And, we always get to finish our daily to-do list before we leave work, which is quite satisfying.
-Unlike some restaurants, our back-of-house cultivates a caring and warm working environment...even in the midst of a loud and bustling environment. We do all we can to make Niedlov's a place where it's enjoyable to work, because the people are great and so is what we do--we can be truly proud of what we put our time and effort into.
-We can offer about (3) 8 hr. shifts per week, with a starting wage of $8/hr graduating to $9 when training is satisfactorily complete. Flexible schedule in our bench crew is essential, as is Saturday availability. Hours are early AM; you'll start out scheduled at 6 AM or later, but be prepared to eventually come to work as early as 5:15 AM. All bench production shifts end by around 1:30 PM, sometimes earlier (depends on how much bread we have to make on a given day.)
-For this job it does help to be a morning person, but some people who have been night owls in the past get converted while working this job. In any case, we hit the ground running, turn up the stereo, and go. It sometimes seems like we get more done by the time some people are getting up, than a lot of people do in an entire day!
-You will have a hand in creating everything from traditional Old World rye style loaves, to Challah braids, to Niedlov's iconic Chattanooga Sourdough, to tons of buns for local restaurants. You will notice your own work nearly everywhere you go to eat around town.
If interested, please stop by the bakery and ask for an application at the register; we welcome you to attach your résumé. Please do not call the bakery about this position, as we are often unable to answer during busy hours. For inquiries, you can email Sara, our production manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5/20/16...............Looking for Great Kitchen Staff, Servers & Bartenders (Mixologists) - Empargo'62 (Chattanooga & Ooltewah locations)
RocBeach Hospitality, LLC is a Chattanooga-based company with its headquarters in Chattanooga,Tennessee. Since opening its first lounge in South Beach Miami, Florida in 2010,the company is poised for further aggressive expansion in Chattanooga and the surrounding area, and we're looking for great kitchen staff, servers and bartenders (mixologists) to be part of our team. Currently some of the restaurant brands RocBeach Hospitality owns and operates are Embargo '62, Ceniza, and Mad Love.
If you have 2+ years of experience in a high volume setting and are looking for a career with an expanding restaurant company, where you will be able to learn, grow, and lead, we would love to speak with you about the different opportunities within our organization.
For consideration, please come in person with your resume and ask to see the Manager
on Duty. We are interviewing candidates Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM until 5:00
Embargo 62; Cuban Cantina & Rum Bar
301 Cherokee Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN 37405
5/20/16................ Seeking Social Individuals for Field Manager Position
We are seeking bubbly, outgoing individuals to manage onsite adult sports operations at Kickball, Soccer, Flag Football, Softball & Volleyball.
Job requirements/duties include:
- Have a social, outgoing personality (an absolute must have to be considered for the position)
- Socialize with the league teams
- Checking players in and collecting fees
- Assisting referees and monitoring game play
- Helping out with social events
- Taking pictures and videos and posting to social media
This is a part time position and hours may vary from week to week.
Must be 21+ to apply.
Click here to apply --> http://www.playcsl.com/referees
5/20/16................Part-Time Client Assistant - Downtown Disability Law Firm
Downtown disability law firm seeks a part-time client assistant to help with phone calls, develop case files and other case management tasks.
- Must be client-service oriented, have great attention to detail, and have strong organization skills.
- Also essential are a high level of professionalism, integrity, discretion in handling confidential information, and the ability to work well with others.
To apply: Please fax your resume to (423) 634-2505 or via email to email@example.com.
5/20/16.................Several Three-Day Middle School Basketball Team Camp Officiators/Referees
Dates: June 7th -9th
Times: 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Location: Red bank Middle and High School
We will have three referees per court so no one will have to run the court.
- Must have high school/college basketball playing experience or must have college intramural basketball refereeing experience
- Must be on time each day
- Must have reliable transportation
Pay: $50.00 per day ( $150.00 total)
Contact: Coach Wright at 423-760-1873 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
5/20/16...............Lab Tech Assistant Internship for Biology Grad Students- Pure Diagnostic
Immediate placement in Chattanooga laboratory.
Contact employer at email@example.com or call 404-456-9928.
5/16/16………….Summer Job Available at Dubs Place- Short Order Diner (Restaurant)
Dayton Blvd. Red Bank
- Take Orders for food at Front Counter, Hand off to Kitchen
- Make Shakes, Sundaes and Cones
- Do not need waiter/waitress experience
To Apply call Jordan (owner) at 423-313-4279 or 423-875-3151
16/16……………….Part Time Accounting/Administrative Assistant
Chattanooga Tent Company (just minutes from UTC) is seeking a part time accounting assistant for approximately 25-30 hours per week at $10 per hour.
Seeking someone who is knowledgeable in some or all of the following categories: filing, data entry, QuickBooks, AP/AR, payroll, 10 key, sales tax, bank reconciliation, and other duties as prescribed.
We are willing to teach someone of these skills to one who shows and aptitude and some experience in the rest. We can be somewhat flexible around your schedule. This may turn into a full time position.
You can learn more about us by going online to www.chattanoogatent.com
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
5/16/16…………………….Delivery drivers needed to distribute local magazine
Job pays $8/hour and driver will be reimbursed for gas costs. This job is occasional and you will be needed about once a month for 3-4 days, but is a great way to make some extra cash!
CMC Publications will assign you a delivery route that will cover one of 18 areas of Chattanooga, North Georgia or Bradley County. You will deliver magazines to locations where people work, relax and take care of their families – including businesses, medical offices, salons, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance for the car you will be making deliveries in, and satisfactory vehicle
- Must be available between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. for at least 5 hours at a time. NOTE: Routes can take between 3 to 8 hours.
- We only deliver on week days.
- How many days you work depends on what our need is and what your availability is.
- Must have a clean car and have room for boxes of magazines
For more information, please send resume to Danielle at email@example.com.
5/13-16……………..Route Attendant - Roller Bus, Chattanooga, TN
We're looking for part-time and possibly full-time students to fill a position for a Route Attendant for the summer. We're a startup company that will operate a shuttle route to/from Atlanta from Chattanooga.
“Our mission is to make the lives of business executives happier and more productive.”
Roller Bus is an executive shuttle line that has three round trips daily from Downtown Chattanooga, TN to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a pleasant on-board hostess to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard our executive shuttle bus. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, perform effectively under the direction of our management staff, and also build trust relationships with passengers.
Applicants must be:
- Professional, personable, and being proactive in handling customers’ needs.
- Well organized, a team player and always act professionally.
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry is a plus.
Rate of Pay: Depending on Experience
Required experience: At least one year in customer facing role in the service industry, preferred experience in travel industry and/or familiarity with business travel. At least a high school diploma or GED equivalent is required to apply for this position.
- Prepping Cabin for departure; Cleaning and preparing for next shift
- Greeting Customers upon arrival
- Verifying tickets and baggage check for luggage compartment
- Handling requests and taking orders for refreshments, informing passengers of ETA
- Effective communication skills; customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills and ability to handle difficult situations
- Knowledge of local Chattanooga area and ability to offer local insight
- Maintaining a professional image and attitude
- Checking inventory of refreshments and regularly stocking cabin
- Basic cleaning and trash disposal at the end of the day
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- GED or High School diploma
Resumes detailing Employment history, references and relevant experience can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please
5/12/16…………………Live In Nanny
Looking for a live in nanny (Signal mountain) who is willing to drive, help clean, and cook - part time.
Compensation is free rent and utilities plus pay.
Job will begin August 2016 and last for the duration of the school year.
Email or call Rose to discuss: email@example.com 256-603-7279
5/12/16…………Part Time Cashiers - Walnut Bridge Market, 204 Walnut St.
We are now hiring part-time cashiers!
- Must be dependable and able to pass a background check.
- Must be punctual and have access to dependable transportation.
- Must be able to obtain a Tennessee Responsible Server permit.
Email your resume to ChattanoogaSegwayTours@gmail.com
5/12/16……………..Tour Guides Needed - Chattanooga Segway Tours and Bike Rentals, 204 Walnut St.
We are looking for dynamic tour guides who are interested in sharing all Chattanooga has to offer with visitors and residents. This position is part-time, with the possibility of being full-time.
- We are looking for guides who are dependable and outgoing.
- We prefer candidates with some college education, however, it is not a requirement.
- Guides must be punctual and have dependable transportation.
- Guides must be able to work weekends.
Email your resume and why you are interested in being a guide to ChattanoogaSegwayTours@gmail.com.
5/11/16………….. Student Recruiter – Blood Assurance
The Student Recruiter is responsible for educating and promoting the blood donation process through active participation in college and university events. Develops service area school contacts, educates students, professors and other faculty about the donation process and assists Donor Recruiters with booking college and university events on campus. The recruiter also recruits donors into the local donor center in support of weekly collection goals.
- Education: Attending a college or university within the Blood Assurance catchment area
- Experience: Marketing, sales, or public speaking experience preferred. Active with Student Government Association and other student organizations.
- Skills: Clear and creative written and verbal communications skills; effective public speaking and presentation skills; planning skills and initiative; ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal direct supervision; cooperation, teamwork and enthusiasm.
Physical and Mental Effort:
- Requires sedentary work, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The worker is subject to indoor and outdoor environmental conditions. This job requires bending, reaching, walking, driving, and repetitive motions of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers. The worker will use their fingers, such as in typing. The worker must take part in talking, to convey instructions to other workers accurately, as well as in hearing, to receive information through oral communication.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND STANDARDS
- DONOR RECRUITMENT
- Develops relationships with key contacts at schools including professors, faculty, student leaders, and student organizations both on and off campus.
- Works with other recruiters to assist with special promotions and summer drive events; plans and coordinates education presentations, special events and college drive bookings with the territory’s recruiter.
- Works with BA Medical Director and Donor Recruiters to assist with blood typing, National Marrow Donor Program recruitment and other presentations.
- Assists BA Directors and Donor Recruiters with other duties as assigned.
- Telerecruits donors to the donor center as needed.
- SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- Works with local college departments as a resource for them to promote The Cesar Chavez.
- Recruits donors to the National Marrow Donor Registry.
- Maintains donor privacy and/or confidential donor information at all times.
- Cooperates with other departments of Blood Assurance and other outside agencies to meet their needs.
- Presents self and position professionally in appearance and in communications with donors, visitors, and other employees at all times.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume to Katie Marye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5/10/16………….INTERN/ASSISTANT TO ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
To work closely with the Assistant Project Manager and assist him in all aspects of the construction project.
SCOPE OF POSITION AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
The Intern to the Assistant Project Manager’s specific duties will be determined by the Assistant Project Manager. In most cases his duties and responsibilities will increase throughout the course of the project. The Assistant Project Manager reports to the Project Manager and will assist with many of the following Project Management duties:
- To prepare and assist in the preparation of high quality estimates as required.
- Provide feedback to estimating, both positive and negative, for future reference
- Prepare a project “Things to Do” list showing who is responsible for each activity and when it must be complete. Circulate this list to the entire project team.
- Maintain a follow-up procedure to ensure that all purchase orders and subcontracts are executed and returned on a timely basis.
- Develop a construction schedule in conjunction with the superintendent and contractually tie all subcontractors and suppliers to this schedule.
- Prepare a rough draft of purchase orders and subcontractors for review by Assistant Project Manager
- Set preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors to discuss scope, site logistics, safety and payment procedures. Meeting must be attended by superintendent, subcontractor’s PM and site super/foreman.
- Establish and maintain a shop drawing and sample submittal log.
- Review and approve all shop drawings and samples prior to submittal to architects or engineers.
- Expedite the submittal and approval of all shop drawings and samples to avoid job delay.
- Prepare all change order requests and submit in a timely manner.
- Obtain owner/architect approval of all change orders requests so as not to delay the project.
- Perform periodic job site inspections, no less than twice a month, with the Superintendent to review safety, quality control, schedule, cleanliness and budget.
- Attend weekly job site coordination meetings to assist Superintendent as needed.
- Assist Superintendent in subcontractor performance problems as needed.
- Maintain an accurate Master Cost Breakdown by submitting budget revisions to reflect all change orders.
- Establish and maintain good owner and architect relations.
- Develop a plan for punch-out and turn-over of each project. Gain the owner and architects approval of the turn-over plan early in the project.
- Expedite all close-out documents so as not to delay substantial completion.
- Obtain all guarantees and final waivers of lien prior to release of subcontractor retainage.
- Maintain professional appearance in terms of job site cleanliness and organization, office trailers, company vehicles and personal appearance.
- Practice the philosophy of using the least drastic effective action in the resolution of all problems.
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Develop and submit Request For Information [RFI];track and distribute.
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com
5/10/16………………………Marketing Assistant – Tennessee Valley Pain Management
Paid/Part Time Internship
Under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator, develops and implements a regular structured program of contact and outreach to identify new referral sources and to maintain on-going relationships with physicians and referral sources that will increase census and preference for Tennessee Valley Pain Management. Determines primary decision makers and proactively builds positive, solid working relationships with members of the medical community. Promotes and positions our practice’s patient care service through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects Tennessee Valley Pain Managements quality of care and unique capabilities. Works to build the brand of the practice as the preferred pain management specialist provider in our service area to achieve and exceed agency goals for growth and census management.
- Makes regular, planned calls to secure new referrals, build census, and meet established goals on new and existing referring physicians; facilities; case managers, and other health care providers.
- Maintains organized account information on each client, tracks visits/results.
- Identifies and prioritizes key accounts.
- Uses superior customer service to maintain current and establish new business relationships
- Actively participates in Marketing Department meetings and activities and attends staff meetings.
- Provides input in development of agency marketing plan and collaborates with other staff, as assigned.
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Performs specific assignments as requested.
Resume may be submitted to:
Kim Davis, Marketing Coordinator
Tennessee Valley Pain Management
5/10/16……………….Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Seeking a professional assistant that has good knowledge of QuickBooks Software.
Needs to have a 2-3 years of experience with QuickBooks and administrative duties. Please do not apply if you don't have this experience.
- Reconciliations, tax prep, payroll and sales tax, receipt entries, organization, creating files, helping with insurance, answering phones/ messages.
- Knowledge of email and texting.
- Knowledge of banking and invoicing.
- Doing errands, post office, etc
- Knowing Label/mailings/postal
- Computer needs of excel, and all Email/Outlook Express/or other.
- Software help/installment, computer knowledge Filing Sales tax/EFTP/payroll with help of Bookkeeper.
- Privacy and Professional demeanor
- Calendar, helping schedule appointments for owners .
Must be okay with being drug tested
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-4 Years College Business Accounting
Must be a Self Starter
Pay depending on individual, and experience.
Requirements: IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL, include your resume and reference or resumes will not be read.
Email applications to Bonny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5/10/16……………….Computer Geeks Needed
Should be able to work 10 to 15 hours per week. You can choose to work any day during the week. Must be available to work until 6pm. Will work with your schedule.
Must be friendly & patient, self motivated and pleasant, proficient in typing and knowledgeable in computers. Must also have a reliable car.
If interested, please call Roger at 423-503-3584.
5/10/16……………..St John’s restaurant is looking for Office Administrator
20 hours per week
Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple managers. Duties include fielding telephone calls, booking reservations, accounts payable, Inventory, word processing, filing, and corresponding with vendors & clients, private party bookings.
Extensive computer skills, strong organizational skills and strong communication skills are required.
Send resume to Home@stjohnsrestaurant.com
5/10/16……………………..Adult Sports Referees Wanted
We are seeking individuals with GREAT PERSONALITIES that have a strong background in sports.
Referee Job Requirements Include:
- Have a social, outgoing personality (an absolute must have to be considered for the position)
- Ensure fun and competitive environment for all skill levels
- Be fair, polite and firm enforcing rules and policies
- Can handle player disagreements with a level head
Position may require initial training period. This is a part time position and hours may vary from week to week.
21+ applicants preferred.
Click here to apply --> http://goo.gl/forms/YPrBrFn6KL
5/10/16……………………..Part time position as Assistant To General Manager / Optical Manager - Hixson Eye Care Center
Approximate hours per week: 15-30 hours/week
Pay $8-9 / hour, depending upon qualifications (preference will be given to business majors)
Responsibilities: wide range of administrative and customer service tasks in support to the office manager of an Optometry practice located in Hixson TN
Special Skills Needed; Excel, Google Drive, self-starter with initiative who is able to work both collaboratively with and in support to the manager
Position is currently available
Ongoing position May- December with potential to continue beyond 2016
5/6/16…………..Customer Service Agent (CSA) - United Ground Express, a subsidiary of United Airlines, inc.
Assist customers with check-in, boarding, and manage aircraft arrivals and departures safely and efficiently. Assignments may consist of, but are not limited to, working at the ticket counter, boarding gates, baggage services, and cargo handling.
Greet customers, Communicate with customers and ensure they have information about their flights, Assist customers with reservations and boarding passes, Resolve disservice situations (e.g., determine alternate flight options for delayed, cancelled or missed flights, change/rebook a reservations), Open/close aircraft door before flight departure and upon flight arrival, including operating jet-way when applicable, Ensure compliance with UGE and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and policies •Load, unload, and transfer baggage, cargo and mail from carts, conveyor belts, and containers, on and off aircraft. •Drive and operate motorized equipment (e.g., conveyor belt). •Read and interpret aircraft load sheets, checked baggage tags, and cargo labels •Other duties as assigned
Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older. Must possess and maintain a valid US state driver's license. (Suspended, expired, revoked or denied licenses are not valid.). Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship. Must be able to clear a United Ground Express background check and a fingerprint-based criminal history check. Must be eligible to obtain and maintain credentials necessary for the position. Position-specific clearances include but are not limited to FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs and U.S. Postal Service clearances. Must be able to pass a pre-placement physical abilities test, hearing and vision tests, and drug screen. Must comply with United Ground Express’ Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Policy.
Essential Physical Functions:
Work schedules will span over a 24/7, 7 day/week operation including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed. Flexible work shifts will be assigned and can include late nights and early mornings. Regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with United Ground Express’ policies are required. O/T available/required based on operational need.
Work Environment: Must be willing to
work outside in all weather conditions (e.g., rain, snow, cold, heat, humidity) and in baggage areas that are open to the outside weather conditions, work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time, work where there will be exposure to high noise levels, work in a high-pressure, safety-sensitive, deadline driven environment.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO APPLY AND BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
- Go to unitedgroundexpress.com
2. Click the "Join Our Team" icon on the homepage
- You will see a list of Customer Service positions. Scroll down to the UGE Customer Service Agent- Chattanooga, TN (part time) link.
- Apply and make sure to upload a copy of your resume on your profile
Need individual to assist with tending heirloom and native plants; general yard work; flexible hours; Signal Mountain location; competitive pay.
Contact Joe Davis at 423-580-3190 or 423-886-5569 or email@example.com
5/6/16………………….Rebalancer/Station Tech - Bike Chattanooga
About Bike Chattanooga:
Bike sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and innovative community-based transportation program which provides short distance, point-to-point, and simple-to-use bikes for use around the city. In partnership with the City of Chattanooga and Outdoor Chattanooga, Motivate International Inc. introduced this community-based transport option to Chattanooga, TN in the summer of 2012. Bike Chattanooga provides an opportunity for users to access bikes at multiple self-serve locations and return bikes to any other available station in the system.
Overview of Position:
A Rebalancer/Station Tech is responsible for the daily maintenance of a system of bike share stations and bikes in the Chattanooga, TN area. An individual in this role drives a commercial van to help maintain the optimal number of available bikes for our members, conducts bike share station maintenance and repairs, executes monthly bike safety checks when needed, and delivers customer service to Bike Chattanooga members during work hours and events. Please note, this is a Part-Time position.
Key Aspects of Position:
- Interact and assist customers during work hours and special events - represent Bike Chattanooga and Motivate International responsibly and effectively.
- Inspect and evaluate bike share stations and bicycles for safety, function, and cleanliness.
- Identify, report and/or retrieve bicycles in need of in-house repair.
- Perform routine station maintenance and repair.
- Conduct Monthly bicycle safety checks as needed.
- Monitor Bike Chattanooga system status on a regular basis.
- Respond to and attempt to resolve reported station/bike-related problems.
- Use communications and computer technology effectively to record all maintenance and repair activity.
- Assist with station assembly and installation as necessary/assigned.
- Assist with bike and bike station deployment and re-deployment as needed.
- Work alone or under the guidance of the Assistant Manager and General Manager.
- Drive a commercial van to redistribute bikes as required based on real-time demand data.
- Address and log bike status, system events and rebalancing data as instructed.
- Ensure OSHA compliant workplace and practices.
- Ensure a positive relationship between all service staff and management.
- Contribute to the future growth of Bike Chattanooga.
- Other duties as necessary/assigned.
Note: The above description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Motivate International, Inc.’s mission.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Experience driving trucks or large vans in an urban environment.
- Knowledge of Chattanooga geography and street layout.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude and basic computer literacy.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Experience with hand, air, and power tools.
- Experience with electronics, computer hardware, electrical engineering or computer science.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, warehouse/shop environment.
- Willingness and ability to work off hours and/or weekends.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor a must.
- Works well with other team members or individually.
- Motivated and dependable.
- Ability to work in various locations in varying weather conditions during all four seasons as this is a year-round position.
- This position may require frequent or prolonged standing, bicycling, driving, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Motivate International, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer.
Salary $9.00 per hour
This position is currently accepting applications at https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1286819
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
5/5/16…………………….Positions at Aleph Bet Children’s Center
Aleph Bet Children’s Center is hiring a full-time Lead Teacher for our two-year old classroom as well as a full-time/part time Teaching Assistant for our three year old classroom.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or TECTA preferred; previous experience in childcare required. Must be caring, reliable and passionate about early childhood.
Established in 2002, Aleph Bet Children’s Center provides an educational, interactive and developmentally-appropriate preschool program enriched by Jewish traditions and values. We serve children ages two through Pre-K of all faiths, nationalities and cultures, and promote a diverse learning environment.
Email resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 8947, Chatt. TN 37414
5/5/16………………Puléo's Grille is now hiring all positions!
We are a cuisine & casual dining restaurant with a full service bar in Ooltewah, TN!
Call 423-803-2271 to apply or via our website at http://puleosgrille.com/our-locations/chattanooga/.
Here is the link to the online application: http://puleosgrille.com/wp-content/uploads/EMPLOYMENT-APPLICATION.pdf
5/4/16……………Make It Lead – Creative Discovery Museum
The Creative Discovery Museum is searching for an energetic Make It Lead to be responsible for instructing and assisting guests with age appropriate activities that allow children to explore the skills and tool usage necessary to make a variety of objects. Activities may include woodworking, electronics, sewing, and use of technology. Ensuring the safe use of the space and the tools is of the utmost importance in the Make It gallery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages guests in activities and encourages guests to innovate, collaborate and problem solve.
- Keeps the guests and the gallery safe at all times by monitoring occupancy levels, appropriate use of materials and tools, use of required safety equipment and protocols, and maintenance of unobstructed walkways.
- Organizes materials, tools and supplies in the storage areas and at the work tables.
- Ensures that gallery is set-up properly, picked-up throughout the day, and cleaned up at the end of the day.
- Maintains inventory levels of supplies in collaboration with the Museum Experience Manager, Science/Exhibits.
- Works with Museum Experience Manager, Science Exhibits to develop, modify and implement activities for guests, workshops, special events, tours, etc.
- Ensures tools and equipment are in good working order.
- Trains appropriate staff /volunteers to assist guests with activities and ensure a consistent and quality experience.
- Performs administrative duties including but not limited to tracking material usage and numbers of guests served.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Museum Experience Manager, Science/Exhibits.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to teach and explain concepts necessary to learn new skills or use tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of tools, materials, equipment, and techniques.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Team player, flexible, innovative, playful, interested in children and children’s museums.
- Degree (may be in progress) in science/engineering/media, art education or related field preferred.
- 3 years experience working with children in grades K-8.
- Make It exhibit gallery and storage spaces.
- Holiday, evening and weekend work.
- Use of tools, technology, equipment (electrical, mechanical, woodworking, soldering, sewing, etc.).
- Standing, walking, bending to level of children
- Lifting, carrying and pushing heavy objects.
- Capacity to maintain energy level for lengths of time.
Part-time (25-30 hours per week)
To apply, visit https://cdmfun.gatherdocs.com/listing/2358.
5/4/16…………………………Nursery Workers & Nursery Coordinator Needed
In search of a nursery worker(s) and nursery coordinator to provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to the children while at our Church, ages 0-4 years in a clean environment at St. John UMC in Chattanooga TN. We are looking for workers, a nursery coordinator, and substitute workers who would like to be called on an as needed basis.
Applicant must be able to work Sundays 8:45-1:15 and Wednesdays 6:15-7:45, and additional evenings as needed.
Experience in caring for children between the ages of 0 to 4 with the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities.
- At least 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of background check and drug screening
- Satisfactory completion of CPR training for infants and children
- Must adhere to First United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuary Policy Guidelines
- Three references
Please email your resume to Marisa Porter at Marisa.email@example.com
Ribbon and Bows Oh My is looking for a full time position to be filled.
We are looking for a 30 - 35 hour position with pay starting around $9/hour. This could potentially ramp up to a full time position as well.
The Ribbon Rollers are responsible for the assembly of finished 5 and 20-yard spools of product as well as collections. Their primary goal is to complete the work orders distributed to them by the ribbon assembly manager accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assemble spools based on work orders provided by Ribbon Assembly Manager
- Includes various products and collections
- Label and prepare spools to be racked on retail floor
- Assemble DIY kits as needed
- Assemble hardware/misc. items as needed
- Ensures the quality of their individual spools
- Minimize loose spools
- Minimize errors in labeling
Interested applicants can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best known for Little Debbie® snack cakes, America’s leading snack cake brand, Sunbelt Bakery® granola products, and Drake’s Cakes®, McKee Foods Corporation is seeking a student Intern who will work in the Corporate Health and Wellness. This position will primarily develop and execute personal training plans for the participant of McKeeFIT Lifestyle, a wellness coaching program for employees. The ideal candidate has the potential to work and learn with us throughout his/her college career. This is an exciting opportunity to promote fitness and wellness in a corporate setting and provide a comprehensive overview of the several mechanisms involved in managing a corporate wellness department. McKee Foods is a privately held, family owned company with a 50+ year history of innovation and treating employees with respect, and a deeply held belief in the importance of doing business with integrity.
Flexible hours (days and hours may vary and student’s school schedule will be considered)
Expected to work around 20 hours per week during school year and up to 40 during summer
- Create personalized exercise plan for the McKee FIT Lifestyle program participants.
- Assist in office administration as needed.
- Promote marketing and communications plans for Corporate Health and Wellness Department
- Assist in the development and delivery of wellness “lunch and learns”.
- Support the Corporate Fitness Coordinator and additional McKee FIT programs as needed.
- Undergraduate student working towards a degree in the health and fitness field from an accredited college or university.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trust with participants
- Knowledge of exercise prescription, fitness instruction and safety guidelines.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Organization and time management skills.
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification.
- Personal training certification.
- Any form of fitness instructing experience.
- Competitive pay scale.
- Flexible hours around school schedule
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- Direct deposit payroll.
- Credit Union.
- Exercise and recreation facility.
Please upload your current resume to be fully considered for this position and apply online at https://mckee.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/mckee/jobs
5/2/16………………..Pigtails & Crewcuts: Now hiring Part time Party Coordinator & Receptionist
Party Coordinator responsibilities includes setting up, orchestrating, and breaking down parties. Coordinators will also paint nails, style hair and occasionally sing karaoke with party kids! Must have excellent customer service skills, be organized and love kids! Most parties are weekend afternoons and evenings.
Receptionist duties include answering phones, running cash register, welcoming new customers, blowing bubbles, and general salon duties such as sweeping and washing capes. Prior register experience preferred. Must have excellent customer service skills.
Please contact Kelly Hailey by text or call 423-718-8181 or email email@example.com
5/2/16…………………Jobs at Tennessee Valley Credit Union
- Call Center Representative/ Downtown Branch/Part-Time/Multiple shifts available
- Financial Service Consultant/ Athens Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Downtown Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Eastgate Branch/ Part-Time (T/TH/S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Fort Oglethorpe Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Hamilton Place Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Hixson Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Kimball Branch/Part-Time (T,TH,S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Ringgold Branch/ Part-Time (T, TH, S)
- Financial Service Consultant/ Soddy Daisy Branch/Part-Time (T,TH,S)
- Financial Service Consultant/Part-Time/Hamilton County Branch(Location TBD-Within Hamilton County)
- Financial Service Consultant/Seasonal- (Location TBD)
- Personal Teller/Part-Time/Downtown Headquarters/ Multiple openings with varying schedules
Potential candidates can visit our career center to view job description information, upload resume and submit application: http://tvfcu.com/careers/current-openings/
5/2/16…………………………Childcare – Fit One Gym
Fit One Gym, located in Ooltewah TN, is hiring for a part time position in childcare.
Applications will be taken now until the position is filled. If you have previously applied for this position but have not received a response, please resend resume.
From May to the middle of August we are looking for someone who will be able to work Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.(4.5 hrs. a week) with several additional shifts for pickup. Beginning in the middle of August, the hours will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 3:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Fridays 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (16.5 hrs a week). You may also have the potential for Mondays evenings 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. This will be discussed in interviews. The position also includes a membership to our gym and discount on our tanning beds. We are willing to hire someone who can not start until August if the applicant is a good fit.
Starting pay is $7.25 an hour, with an increase after 30 days. Previous experience with children ages 6 weeks to 9 years is as plus, as well as the ability to work the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Please send your Resume to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
5/2/16…………………..River Gorge Explorer Deckhand
The Tennessee Aquarium’s River Gorge Explorer, a 70-passenger high-speed catamaran, is looking for a Deckhand to provide onboard and dockside services and support to its passengers and vessel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure passengers have a positive and memorable experience by providing a very high level of customer caring.
- Handle lines for the departure and return of the vessel in multiple locations.
- Collect, verify, scan boarding passes/tickets to not exceed USCG passenger capacity limits.
- Perform general housekeeping duties of entire vessel including cleaning restrooms and bilges.
- Ensure adequate supplies are available for each tour.
- Responsible for ordering, stocking and selling merchandise from kiosk area.
- Operate cash register while maintaining cash and credit control policies and procedures.
- Assist in all emergency situations onboard and help ensure USCG and company policies/regulations are maintained at all times.
- Execute and maintain core values and service standards.
- Report to and perform duties as assigned by Captain in preparation and while underway.
- Participate in all emergency, safety and customer service training and drills.
- Answer general passenger questions regarding vessel and eco-tour.
- Perform basic vessel maintenance under the direction of the Captain
High school Diploma or GED
License or Certifications Required
- First Aid – provided on job.
- CPR – provided on job.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Bloodborne Pathogen training – provided on job.
Work under frequent hot, wet, cold and slippery conditions; frequent trips between climate-controlled environments to outside conditions and exposure to fumes, smoke, odors etc.; weekend, holiday and special charter work required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Frequent walking, stooping, lifting, standing and walking up and down stairs.
- Must be able to swim
- Must be able physically agile.
- Ability to move loading ramp/stairs
Part time; hourly
To apply, visit https://tnaqua.gatherdocs.com/listing/2123.
5/2/16……………Kids Rock, Inc. is now hiring for its new childcare center in the East Brainerd area.
Seeking Full time and Part time directors, assistant directors, and teachers who have experience in the child care field and/or have completed or are working towards a CDA or degree in Early Childhood Education.
Eligible applicants must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
Full-time positions 6:00am-2:00pm or 2:00pm-10:00pm including half-hour lunch break.
Director positions will require a minimum of 2 years experience in child care.
Part-time positions available.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexibility and patience
- Positive classroom management
- Positive and professional communication with parents and children
- Plan and implement daily lessons
- Build trusting relationships with children, fellow employees, and parents
- Supervise children in a proactive and loving manner
Interested applicants must submit resume to email@example.com
4/29/16…………….Special Projects Coordinator Needed For An Early Childhood Program
This position is responsible for maintaining social media pages, promoting events and fundraisers for the Center, recruiting volunteers and sponsors, and other various clerical and marketing tasks.
Looking for someone with experience in social media marketing, strong verbal and written communication skills, basic design skills (MS Publisher or Photoshop) is a plus. Position is approximately 25 hours per week.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4/29/16……………..Jobs at Kmart
Kmart in Hixson, TN has the following jobs available:
- Cashier (719024BR)
- Customer Service (719029BR)
- Customer Service – Apparel (719031BR)
Interested individuals can apply online at www.jobs.kmart.com and search for Hixson, TN.
4/29/16……………..Sales Associate-Part Time
The UPS Store on Signal Mountain Rd, at the foot of Signal Mountain, has a position open for a sales associate to work 15-20 hours per week and leading to more if desired. Must be staying here for the whole summer time.
An outgoing, sales-oriented personality is helpful as well as proficient computer skills. The work is scheduled around your schedule no late nights.
Some Saturdays required. Good pay plus bonuses. We highly value UTC full and part time students.
PLEASE APPLY IN STORE ONLY
711 Signal Mountain Road
Chattanooga, TN. 37405
4/29/16………….Part Time Jobs at VSolvit, LLC
VSolvist has multiple positions available. Click on each job to view a complete job description and the qualifications. All of the positions are part-time.
- Jr. Training Analyst
- Jr. Recruitment Analyst
- Jr. Marketing Analyst
- Jr. Multimedia Developer
- Jr. Copywriter
- Jr. Data Analyst
- Jr. GIS Analyst
- Jr. QAQC Analyst
4/28/16…………………Administrative Assistant – Fuerst Financial Group
Seeking responsible, team-oriented person for Administrative Assistant Position
Part time Position: 15-20 Hours
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Data Entry
- Tasks/Assignments outside the office
Minimum Job Requirements:
- General Computer Skills (Excel is a must)
- Willing to Learn
- Junior or Senior Student Preferred
- Professional Appearance
- Reliable Vehicle
Send resume to: email@example.com
4/27/16………….. Engineering Intern - Hawker Powersource
HAWKER is the largest brand of industrial lead-acid batteries in the world. HAWKER has manufacturing, assembly, and sales capabilities world-wide – with product solutions that are the moving force behind applications as diverse as telecommunications and aircraft, UPS systems, and submarines.
HAWKER offers the broadest range of power solution products in the industry, and provides the experts to turn those solutions into real cost savings in each unique operation. At HAWKER our recommendations are fact-based, our products are best in class, and our people are dedicated to helping you improve your bottom line.
HAWKER manufactures both batteries and chargers and is a single-source supplier. This allows HAWKER to assess and design complete power solutions to enhance each customer’s operation and optimize productivity, improve efficiency, and minimize cost.
The technological expertise of HAWKER is nowhere more evident than in the HAWKER manufacturing facility in Ooltewah, Tennessee. This HAWKER production facility is the most technologically-advanced and environmentally-friendly facility in the industry.
Hawker currently has an opening for a temporary engineering intern. The position description is below. Compensation for the right candidate is $15 hour.
Summary: Responsible for reviewing updating/corrections to all Master Data for both Batteries and Chargers for implementation of SAP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review Master Data to ensure correctness for upload into BAAN.
- Review Routers. Correct any routers by doing time studies as needed.
- Review BOM and make corrections as needed.
- Interact with multiple departments in regard to ensuring data is correct.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Junior Level standing or higher in engineering course work leading to an engineering degree-preferably Industrial Engineer-from an accredited 4 year college or university.
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and complete work on schedule with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to work with all levels of management down to the manufacturing employees.
To apply please go to www.hawkerpowersource.com and click on the NEWS and EVENTS tab. Click on the job and follow the links
4/27/16…………………….Full & Part Time Window Cleaners - Fish Window Cleaning
We are looking for full-time and part-time window cleaners. We provide professional and reliable window cleaning service on commercial and residential buildings, mostly three stories or less. The majority of our work is done from the ground using poles with some ladder work for some tasks. We are looking for self-motivated candidates that maintain positive attitudes, pay attention to detail, and seek to provide extraordinary customer service. No experience necessary.
We provide training pay, then pay is based on your performance; therefore, you earn what you are worth (good cleaners can earn $10 - $15 an hour once fully trained). You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Please visit: https://www.wantagreatjob.com/?lid=978 to fill out an application online.
4/26/16…………………..Childcare Workers Needed
We are currently seeking childcare workers to work with the birth- 4/5 year old age range (and occasionally elementary age range). All workers must be 18 years of age.
We are looking for someone who would be able to work on Sunday mornings from 8:00 am- 1:00 pm, Sunday evenings, Wednesday evenings, Friday mornings, and special events.
A background check will be performed and references will be asked for.
Please contact Melia Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this position and would like an application.
4/26/16……………..Preschool teachers, Northshore
North Chattanooga childcare center/preschool seeks a full-time, experienced teacher and one part-time teacher's assistant.
Candidates should have a degree in early childhood education or a related field, or some college and/or experience working with young children in a group setting. Each position requires patience and an understanding of the preschool age child. Great communication skills are important.
We offer an great work environment, paid holidays, vacations and training. Equal Opportunity Employer. Must pass a background check.
Pay is between $8-12/hour, depending on education/experience.
Send resumes to email@example.com, or call for more information at 423-266-7497.
4/22/16…………………Nursery Workers Needed
Nursery workers needed at local church for 1-2 hours Saturday mornings. We need 4-6 dependable, consistent, responsible young people to care for and nurture our children during a Saturday morning church service downtown.
Applicants must pass a background check and interview and submit reliable references in regards to childcare.
Duties involve mostly the basic care and entertainment of 5-15 children between 0-6. Must be able to commit to every Saturday without conflicts.
Pay is $25 flat for 1-2 hours.
Please send resume and a description of why you’re qualified to work with children to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/22/16………………….Safety Health & Environmental CO-OP – Denso Manufacturing, Athens
This opportunity will be supporting the Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) department at DENSO Manufacturing Athens Tennessee.
At our DENSO facility in Athens Tennessee we have an opportunity for a Co-Op or recent graduate. The position is contract, length of time 26 - 52 weeks
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Safety and Environmental Inspections
- Support training efforts for SHE subjects
- Support industrial hygiene sampling
- Exposure to industrial waste water pretreatment
- Development and Kaizen of safety programs
- Support waste minimization efforts
To view all of our current openings and apply for this position visit us on-line at:
4/22/16………….Telephone Service Representatives
We are a national Call Center and Answering Service with 7 locations operating 24/7. We handle incoming calls from many different companies throughout the nation. Our rapidly-growing business is in need of additional phone agents with a pleasant demeanor and commitment to customer service.
Visit our website at www.responsiveanswering.com
- Respond to inbound telephone calls.
- Provide customer service to callers – answer questions, relay messages to clients.
- Take orders for client products and services following scripts. Cross sells and up sells as requested.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts- Holidays, weekends, evenings are required
- Clear speaking voice and pleasant demeanor on the phone
- Strong customer service skills
- Multi-tasking a must
- Computer literate
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- High school graduate (or GED)
Wages and Benefits
- Starting wages are $10.50 per hour with previous Call Center experience
We would love to have someone who is willing to work a couple night shifts a week as a part timer, and if they are interested, we can also give them some day shifts to turn it into a full time. Otherwise, we would be looking for people that can work a split shift during the day, like 7am-10am and 4pm-7pm.
Applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com.
4/21/16…………..Guest Care Associate – Residence Inn near Hamilton Place
2 positions available: one is full time 40 hours and the second one is a part time which can be between 20-25 hours, it is a second shift and the hours for that is 3-11 and requires weekends for both.
To increase customer satisfaction by providing efficient and courteous Front Desk service in accordance with the standards of 3H Group and this hotel.
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing service and
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed
- Handles difficult situations effectively
- Meets service standards
- Performs other duties as required to provide service and teamwork
- Provides quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly,
efficiently, and courteously during check-in, check-out, and throughout stay
- Registers, processes, and greets customer promptly, welcoming him/her to the hotel
- Responds to customer requests for information about the hotel and surrounding area
- Arranges for special services requested by the customer
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
- Arranges fulfillment of customer services by working with courtesy van staff, housekeeping, reservations, and maintenance
- Minimizes loss of revenue by adhering to all established credit and inventory control
- Ensures all customers establish credit or pay cash upon check-in
- Monitors customer accounts to insure adherence to hotel credit limits and verifies accuracy of registration information
- Improves timeliness of cash flow by adhering to all established credit and inventory
- Verifies all information on reservations check-in: name, address, method of payment, etc.
- Retrieves proper name and address verification and proper approval codes for cash and credit card paying customers
- Identifies and records special billing instructions
- Completes shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
- Adheres to hotel policies regarding the use of cash banks, drop/deposit logs, etc
- Increases revenues by offering customers upgraded rooms and promoting hotel amenities
- Promotes food and beverage alternatives within the hotel
- Follows yield management procedures while making room reservations
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel and effectively
assists the hotel's customers
- Issues safety deposit boxes to customers upon request
- Properly processes customer mail, messages, and packages to insure their receipt by customers
- Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
- Attends work on time as scheduled
- Does not leave front desk/hotel until shift relief has arrived
- Follows hotel grooming and dress standards and wears Hotel Brand uniform including name tag every day
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- At all times projects a favorable image of 3H Group and the hotel to the public
- Performs such other ancillary and related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor or General Manager
Applications can be picked up at 2340 Center Street, Chattanooga, TN 37421 or email
4/21/16…………………..Now Hiring: Chattanooga Golf Course Maintenance Crew
Golf course maintenance includes: Mowing, raking bunkers, changing cups and more. No experience needed.
Positions are: Full Time summer and Part Time all year round.
Drug Free Work Place
To apply, please call: 423 267 1383 from 8:00am - 2:00pm
4/21/16……………………….Medical Assistant & Sleep Technologist Needed
Seniors or recent graduates Premed/Psychology /Chemistry/Biology Students with High GPA for Physicians office needed. Will train as Medical assistant. This is a first shift position.
Sleep Disorders Center work as a sleep technologist, 3rd Shift also available. Will train in the field.
Both positions are PT/ FT. Flexible work nights. This employer has successfully employed UTC Premed students in the past who have successfully gone on to Medical School, Podiatry School and Veterinary School and PA school.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/21/16………………………Social Media & Ghost Writer for Medical Practice
Grad students/ Seniors/ Recent graduates, Journalism/ Media/ Writing major, needed for managing entire social media for Medical practice.
Must be familiar with writing blogs, press releases, medical articles in common parlance.
Also needed fiction writing major to put together medical stories in a story/fictional form. Will function as ghost writer.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
4/20/16…………………Afterschool Staff Member at The Montessori School
Are you looking for work to start in the Fall? We are looking for a responsible and professional staff member to look after children ages 1 year through 6th grade in our afterschool program for the 2016-2017 school year.
Our afterschool staff must be fun loving, energetic, detail oriented, and great with children. On any given day staff may lead a kickball game, change a diaper, do light cleaning, help students with homework, and/or greet parents. This is a great job that allows you to be outside and have a lot of fun playing with children.
4/20/16……………………Afternoon Baker – Niedlov’s Breadworks
Niedlov's Breadworks in downtown Chattanooga needs an afternoon baker!
We're growing, and we need some help covering the ovens. We will have about 4 available shifts per week, lasting from noon-7PM and/or 2-7PM depending on our scheduling needs.
You may be wondering exactly what our baker does. Stop by this week and take a peak through the big window behind our cash register--you can see some of the setup from that vantage point. It's hard work; you do need strength and stamina to repeatedly load and unload the ovens, and baking requires great efficiency, strong attention to detail and presence of mind. The baker is entrusted with the responsibility of performing a job with less margin for error than some jobs: burnt bread is burnt bread, and no way around it. We're also big here on reliability and punctuality (rising bread waits for no one.)
Any of our bakers will tell you that making great bread is all the more rewarding for its challenges. And fun! You'll see the bread you baked in countless respected establishments all over town, and beyond. Pretty satisfying. We Niedlovers also pride ourselves on a caring, warm working culture you don't always find in the restaurant industry.
If you enjoy physical work, can handle a good deal of heat and probably your share of burns, and want to learn about making bread: come to the shop in person to fill out an application (215 E. Main St.), and bring your résumé to drop off with it.
Applicants with prior commercial baking experience will be welcomed, but we are more than prepared to provide on-the-job training for the right enthusiastic newbie.
**Please do not call about this position.** For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/20/16………………….ZIPStream Guide - Ruby Falls ZIPStream, Lookout Mountain, TN
Description: The job of a ZIPstream Guide is dependent on an ability to interface with the public, provide customer service, instruct and lead participant groups on the ZIPStream Aerial Adventure Course.
- Communicate and uphold the Guild ethos and adhere to all aspects of the TAG Employee Manual.
- Responsible for attending all regular staff meetings, and ongoing trainings throughout the season.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests of Ruby Falls ZIPStream.
- Create an enriching experience for participants by promoting environmental literacy and deepening people’s appreciate of the Lookout Mountain (and greater Chattanooga) area.
- Know the important facts in regard to the course (type of cable, trees, etc.), the company (TAG, ZS, and Ruby Falls), and Lookout Mountain/Chattanooga. Be able to convey this information.
- Engage guests with local ecology, geography, geology, history and culture.
- Ensure all course operations are conducted in accordance with ZIPStream/TAG safety standards.
- Understand the purpose of the release form and the proper way it should be completed.
- Fit harnesses, lanyards and helmets correctly and supervise the use of all personal protective equipment.
- Conduct participant orientation session (Demo) and pre-screening.
- Lead participant groups safely and enthusiastically through the ZIPStream Aerial Adventure Course.
- Perform other tasks on an as needed basis.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Guiding experience in adventure tours preferred.
- First Aid and CPR Certification or better.
- Must have positive attitude and excellent oral/verbal communication skills.
- Successfully complete C.O.R.E.
- Successfully complete ZIPStream in-house, technical and interpretive training before hire.
- Ability to communicate and work as an effective team member.
- Must speak fluent English (bilingual abilities are a plus).
- Must be energetic, flexible, good humored, and personable.
- Must have a strong work ethic; be responsible, reliable, mature, and accountable.
- Must enjoy being outdoors.
- Must have the ability to use good judgment.
- Must be willing to put service above personal interests or activities while on duty.
Physical Abilities/Other Criteria Required:
- Must have the ability and desire to work outside in all weather conditions including extreme cold, heat and precipitation.
- Must have the ability to work long hours and irregular shifts in a multi task environment.
- Must be able to perform work at height.
- Must have full range of overhead arm motions.
- Must be able to perform all technical intervention/rescue associated with aerial adventure course.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to speak in front of large groups.
- This position may require walking/standing for long periods of time.
- Physical fitness level in keeping with job requirement.
Apply online at http://theadventureguild.com/guide-application/
4/18/16……………….Part Time Help Needed at Jersey Mike's in Hixson
Need people with exceptional customer service skills, no experience necessary.
The job includes making sandwiches, money handling, prep and cleaning. We start at
minimum wage but we pool tips and that averages out to be around $1.75 to $2 extra
an hour on their paychecks.
Interested applicants can apply in person from 2-4 or email resumes to email@example.com.
4/18/16……………….Jimmy Johns Delivery Drivers
Jimmy Johns at 973 Market St is looking for a few Delivery drivers
This is a part time job typically from 11am to 2pm Monday-Friday two or three days a week.
More hours available for those that excel
- Must have a great attitude
- Must be very energetic & motivated
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have own car
- Must have proof of insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download application from: www.jimmyjohns.com/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=137789
- Applications will not be available at the store
- Bring the completed application by the store from 1:30pm to 3:30pm Mon-Fri
- Applications will not be accepted after 3:30 pm
4/18/16……………..Full & Part-Time Service Position at Hummingbird Pastaria
Description: We are a family owned and from scratch restaurant located on Signal Mountain, looking for a few individuals to join our service team. Must love all that enters the belly and be interested and willing to learn more about food and wine. We are looking for a team player that cares about the team, the customers (you will see the same ones often) and the food.
- Greeting customers and provide a consistent and personalized dinning experience
- Answer questions about food and beverages, take orders and deliver food
- Clean tables and dining area
- Other duties as needed
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Motivated, self-driven & detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- State of Tennessee server permit or ability to get within 60 days
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 720 Mississippi Ave, Signal Mountain, Tennessee.
4/18/16…………….. Personal And Bookkeepers Assistant - Gold Leaf Designs
Position: contact/ part time/ 8-12 hrs a week.
Tue - Thur
Hours are flexible
- Needs to have Quickbooks experience and knowledge - at least 2-3 years.
- Good math skills.
- Professional and a self starter
- Will run errands, post office, and other.
- Invoicing and all banking .
- Good attitude.
- Prep taxes, payroll tax and sales tax.
- Keep up with all other taxes.
- Client development.
- Labeling and letters / mailers.
Send email to: Abshuptrine@comcast.net
Do not attach the resume, only copy paste in the body of your email.